POA - SJ obstructed view family suite

Sparkygirl

Does anyone have pictures of this suite? Room numbers 7592, 7594, 7092, 7094 looking for bedding configurations for an extended family group of 7.

Thanks!

From some old pics of 7594 it looks like one bed on the wall, one bed just beneath it, the main bed for two, and right next to it by the balcony a sofa that makes into a bed.

• 1 month later...

I was really hoping someone could possibly post some pictures or layouts as well for this suite. We are staying there, 4 adults and although I know we will have enough space for the 4 of us I just wanted to see the layout. If anyone has stayed there since the dry dock I'd love some feedback...Thanks.:)

• 4 months later...

NCL has updated their website with some images. Although the images they posted don't seem to match the floor plan posted.

POA_SJ_2016_881x400.jpg

NCL_PofA_Obstr_Vw_2_Bed_Fmly_Suite_SJ.jpg

Would definitely be useful to see some real pictures.

We are in 7594 in August for our Wedding/Honeymoon Cruise with our 5 kids.

I just got back from our cruise and we did stay in 7594. The picture posted above is only one part of the suite, the larger of the two bedrooms with a sitting area and desk.

When you open the door to the cabin you enter a foyer like hall. To the left is a door that leads to a separate smaller cabin with two singles that can be converted in to a king and has two pull downs above. We had it as a King sized bed. You also have a desk, closet and bathroom. The cabin shown here below is a doorway straight ahead in the foyer like entrance. This has two singles that can be made to a king and a sleeper sofa.

There were 4 adults in our suite...one couple had the smaller of the two bedrooms and we had the larger. Both were very private from one another. When we were up and about we kept the doors open.

There are life boats that obstruct your views but you can see out, in the larger room there are two full size windows and in the smaller cabin there is one window.

We were pleasantly surprised with the cabin and loved having the suite perks. I did miss our balcony but the "perks" made up for that.

I just got back from our cruise and we did stay in 7594. The picture posted above is only one part of the suite, the larger of the two bedrooms with a sitting area and desk.

When you open the door to the cabin you enter a foyer like hall. To the left is a door that leads to a separate smaller cabin with two singles that can be converted in to a king and has two pull downs above. We had it as a King sized bed. You also have a desk, closet and bathroom. The cabin shown here below is a doorway straight ahead in the foyer like entrance. This has two singles that can be made to a king and a sleeper sofa.

There were 4 adults in our suite...one couple had the smaller of the two bedrooms and we had the larger. Both were very private from one another. When we were up and about we kept the doors open.

There are life boats that obstruct your views but you can see out, in the larger room there are two full size windows and in the smaller cabin there is one window.

We were pleasantly surprised with the cabin and loved having the suite perks. I did miss our balcony but the "perks" made up for that.

That is a great description. Thanks. If you have any pictures that would also be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing we will end up having to put the 4 (14, 12, 10, 8) girls in the one room. The one boy (11) on the sleeper sofa.

Or hopefully on some nights with other family members in other cabins.

I've stayed in a suite twice before on NCL and love the butler and other advantages. After this cruise I'll be 3 points short of Platinum because of all the bonus points.

Edited by FB

That is a great description. Thanks. If you have any pictures that would also be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing we will end up having to put the 4 (14, 12, 10, 8) girls in the one room. The one boy (11) on the sleeper sofa.

Or hopefully on some nights with other family members in other cabins.

I've stayed in a suite twice before on NCL and love the butler and other advantages. After this cruise I'll be 3 points short of Platinum because of all the bonus points.

Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the cabin...I have no idea why as I meant to for the sole purpose of sharing them here on CC. I think your plan to put the 4 girls in the smaller cabin is a good plan. Here is something else you may want to think about. Although you will have two separate bathrooms and showers, I've heard of some who go to the gym area to take showers. Perhaps if you are having a time sharing two baths with 4 girls the older girls could take their showers in the gym area...I would check it out first to make sure you feel that would be something that may work. I've never had to do this myself but I have heard of others who did this. Also, make sure to bring an over the door shoe holder...for that number of people I think you will need it.

Congratulations and have a Wonderful Cruise. We absolutely LOVED it!!