$1,903,799 - Cash incentive bonus

$24,000 - Cash automobile allowance

$12,975 - 401(k) employer matching

$8,688 - Medical premium

$30,000 - travel expense allowance

$12,000 - personal allowance

$20,000 - tax preparation service

$20,000 - country club fees

$12,988 - life insurance premiums, cruise benefits, etc.

I can't believe that is travel expense allowance is so low $30,000; mine was much higher than that.

Most of what FDR got was stock and options. Here's the breakdown:

$1,837,500 - Cash salary

$10,276,315 - Grant date value of restricted stock unit awards

$17,752,083 - Grant date value of stock option awards

$1,903,799 - Cash incentive bonus

$24,000 - Cash automobile allowance

$12,975 - 401(k) employer matching

$8,688 - Medical premium

$30,000 - travel expense allowance

$12,000 - personal allowance

$20,000 - tax preparation service

$20,000 - country club fees

$12,988 - life insurance premiums, cruise benefits, etc.

NCL matches less than $13,000 in his 401K? Auto allowance only $24,000? Seems a little chintzy. Maybe he does not have to travel much? The travel budget hardly seems adequate for trips to Europe and Asia, maybe S American and Australia as well. His tax guy has a good gig. I wonder if he does the taxes for all the top guys. Country club fees? According to some, when could he possibly even have time to utilize this benefit?

Finally, $12,998 for life insurance premiums, CRUISE BENEFITS, etc :eek:. First of all, does anyone really believe FDR would actually CRUISE? Or that if he did, he would cruise on an NCL ship? Maybe Oceania, but I don't even believe that. I see him more as a week at the house in Nantucket or Lake Como type guy. If he has to be on the ship for business on an actual cruise, he has to buy his own cabin? That allowance would not even pay for the Haven once. You'd think the CEO of the company could get a cabin comped for heaven's sake.

NCL matches less than $13,000 in his 401K? Auto allowance only $24,000? Seems a little chintzy. Maybe he does not have to travel much? The travel budget hardly seems adequate for trips to Europe and Asia, maybe S American and Australia as well. His tax guy has a good gig. I wonder if he does the taxes for all the top guys. Country club fees? According to some, when could he possibly even have time to utilize this benefit?

Finally, $12,998 for life insurance premiums, CRUISE BENEFITS, etc :eek:. First of all, does anyone really believe FDR would actually CRUISE? Or that if he did, he would cruise on an NCL ship? Maybe Oceania, but I don't even believe that. I see him more as a week at the house in Nantucket or Lake Como type guy. If he has to be on the ship for business on an actual cruise, he has to buy his own cabin? That allowance would not even pay for the Haven once. You'd think the CEO of the company could get a cabin comped for heaven's sake.

I read an interview where he stated that he is the first to sleep in the top level suite on every Oceania ship so he does cruise.

Can we bring the following on board so we do not have to contribute to this madness?

1) A portable clothes washer and dryer to do our own laundry (no paying for laundry).

2) Bagged air so I can have my own clean air to breathe (air for free).

3) A personal assistant to give out tips and remove the DSC (ya know).

4) Two dixie cups a a length of string to reach anywhere on the ship for communications, one set per person in my group (no need to pay for an app).

5) Packaged filet mignons and my personal chef to cook dinner for me every night (avoid the specialty dining fee).

6) My own lounge chairs so I can avoid chair hogs.

Can we bring the following on board so we do not have to contribute to this madness?

1) A portable clothes washer and dryer to do our own laundry (no paying for laundry).

2) Bagged air so I can have my own clean air to breathe (air for free).

3) A personal assistant to give out tips and remove the DSC (ya know).

4) Two dixie cups a a length of string to reach anywhere on the ship for communications, one set per person in my group (no need to pay for an app).

5) Packaged filet mignons and my personal chef to cook dinner for me every night (avoid the specialty dining fee).

6) My own lounge chairs so I can avoid chair hogs.

Ha ha ha! I think I am familiar with the place you describe. It's called home!