MSC YACHT CLUB Is this what im looking for?

jerseyaxn

Hi,

we booked a yc2 yacht club msc divina without realizing that it was 3 floors below the actually yacht club. is that going to be a problem? I am talking to them tomorrow to see if we can change to 2 yc1 rooms..we originally liked the bigger yc2 room so we choose it based on size..yc3 was booked and they don't have any other suites with 2 br/ba....anyone sailed in YC2 to see if it is no big deal or would it be worth it to be in 2 smaller rooms in yacht club area? thanks for any advice!!!

Honestly I think it will be no big deal. A short elevator ride puts you into the YC area. I doubt very much they'll shoot you a pair of YC1's in lieu; unless you're willing to pony up significant $$. I would be more concerned about the lack of balcony in those cabins; I'm not sure if I could take a cruise without a balcony!

Bosox1 - I meant to say Kabir NOT Kalib! :)

I never would have known:p Thanks for the information. We never know in advance when we want to eat. Accent on the second syllable, I assume

Edited by BosoxI

Honestly I think it will be no big deal. A short elevator ride puts you into the YC area. I doubt very much they'll shoot you a pair of YC1's in lieu; unless you're willing to pony up significant $$. I would be more concerned about the lack of balcony in those cabins; I'm not sure if I could take a cruise without a balcony!

I don't now..I might just ask to go back to 2 balcony connecting rooms like we had b2....at least we would have 2 bathrooms!! i cannot believe there are no 2 bathroom suites on this cruise!!...very odd...for families especially..I am talking to management at 1 today..so we will see what they off if anything. I know I'm not talking to disney...so wish me luck!!...but they are honoring the disney cruise status I have which is nice...I really just need to book a yc3, but those are hard to find since there are only 2 of them!

are there restrooms in the lobby of yacht club or around the ship areas?? With 2 teenagers 1 bathroom sometimes is not enough!!

We are on your cruise and we were looking at a YC2 as well, currently in one of the big 'square' YC1 rooms on 15. I just have to have a balcony though. I do like the size of those YC2's - comparable to NCL's 2-bdrm suites which we've stayed in quite a few times now. We have a 4.5 year old. Usually stay at the Embassy Suites near the airport on a 'cruise' rate, and use their shuttle to get to the ship the day of. Arriving quite late the night before so not worried about doing anything in Miami.

We shared 15029 (square room) with our 7 year old and it was plenty of room. The extra width made a ton of difference.

Speaking of Le Muse, is it set time dining can I walk in at any time and ask for a table?

Once onboard, you will meet the Matri d in the Yacht Club and choose what time you wish to dine They will hold your table for that time. If you just show up you may or not be seated. We have seen folks waiting as we left.

Once onboard, you will meet the Matri d in the Yacht Club and choose what time you wish to dine They will hold your table for that time. If you just show up you may or not be seated. We have seen folks waiting as we left.

Having to wait never bothers us but having to eat when we're not in the mood would certainly bother us. We're happy to take our chances.