Starbucks Mugs

I collect Starbucks mugs on every city, country I go to. Is it easy to find the Starbuck mugs in Tallinn and St. Petersburg?

I know in the Scandinavian cities, it is easy to get it since Starbucks is everywhere.

Starbucks does have a pretty nice store locator for you: http://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/ just move the map over to the city you are interested in. As far as I know and the store locator is up to date, Tallinn does not have any Starbucks locations which would make finding a mug quite impossible.

Are you taking an organized group tour of St. Petersburg? If so, you will probably need to find one that offers free time along Nevsky Prospect (where a couple of Starbucks are located). The group tours are pretty strictly organized so that all of the attractions can be visited within the limited time you have in port. The tour guide will not be able to drive you to a Starbucks just so you can shop.

Your other option would be to pay for a private tour so that the guide can take you wherever you want or to pay for a visa and do a self-tour.

I like to get a Pandora charm from each country we visit. I specifically asked about going to the Pandora shop on the Nevsky Prospect - specifically if we will be near it during our go out like a local evening tour. Was told no. So if it really is important to you perhaps the private driver option is the way to go. To be absolutely certain. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mickeysgal

If you're visiting Oslo, could you just take the whole store home with you? ;)

Since they opened the first Starbucks here a few years ago, the local coffee shops have been struggling. Apparently Starbucks will operate a store at a loss for up to five years in order to drown out the competition.

Are you taking an organized group tour of St. Petersburg? If so, you will probably need to find one that offers free time along Nevsky Prospect (where a couple of Starbucks are located). The group tours are pretty strictly organized so that all of the attractions can be visited within the limited time you have in port. The tour guide will not be able to drive you to a Starbucks just so you can shop.

Your other option would be to pay for a private tour so that the guide can take you wherever you want or to pay for a visa and do a self-tour.

Yes we took the 2 day tour but we have the Faberge Museum and city tour that night. Maybe I can ask the driver to drive us to the nearest Starbucks?

Yes we took the 2 day tour but we have the Faberge Museum and city tour that night. Maybe I can ask the driver to drive us to the nearest Starbucks?

I would contact the tour company well in advance to see if that is even possible. If you are going with a private driver for your evening tour, it might be possible. If it's a group tour, it's less likely the guide/driver will vary from the assigned route.

Edited by GradUT

I like to get a Pandora charm from each country we visit. I specifically asked about going to the Pandora shop on the Nevsky Prospect - specifically if we will be near it during our go out like a local evening tour. Was told no. So if it really is important to you perhaps the private driver option is the way to go. To be absolutely certain. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know that Pandora is a danish company and they have the flagship store at Strøget (Amagertorv 18).

So you can use your precious time not looking around the marvelous Sankt Petersborg for a Pandora shop.

That is off course if your ship stops in Copenhagen :-)

Do you know that Pandora is a danish company and they have the flagship store at Strøget (Amagertorv 18).

So you can use your precious time not looking around the marvelous Sankt Petersborg for a Pandora shop.

That is off course if your ship stops in Copenhagen :-)

Nooo! I don't to hear that! I collect pandora charms of the places I have been. This is perfect now I can complete the ones I coudln't find.

Thank you!