Is Eggs Benedict Available?

Besides bring available in the MDR it was also available in the WJ a couple of days this last March.

I think I remember trying it once at WJ and it was less than satisfying as it (obviously) sat there for a while and the yolk was solid :p

I was delighted to find an Eggs Benedict station in the buffet on Celebrity - very nice. :)

Leaving on the Allure in a few days and my wife wanted to know if Eggs Benedict is available for breakfast. I can't find it on any of the menus.

Thanks

I've noticed that on some ships, Eggs Benedict is no longer listed on the MDR breakfast menu. However, in each case, I've been able to get it upon request. Just ask if you don't see it.

I think I remember trying it once at WJ and it was less than satisfying as it (obviously) sat there for a while and the yolk was solid :p

I was delighted to find an Eggs Benedict station in the buffet on Celebrity - very nice. :)

The trick was to wait until they brought out a fresh batch.:)

The trick was to wait until they brought out a fresh batch.:)

Ah yes, my timing was off. ;):D

Didn't I read in another thread that some times cruisers can "connive" eggs benedict on their room service menu?

I have heard of people writing things in on the card, but I don't think I've ever read of anyone successfully obtaining EB through Room Service. :o

I've noticed that on some ships, Eggs Benedict is no longer listed on the MDR breakfast menu. However, in each case, I've been able to get it upon request. Just ask if you don't see it.

OMG say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been known to order that every morning on a cruise! Hope they will bring it to me for at least second breakfast:o I have ordered it from room service once on Allure.

Edited by BecciBoo

On the allure last week on the right side of the WJ where they make fried eggs you can also get eggs Benedict. I ate them the few times we went up there. They are freshly made as I walked up they put a new plateful out.Don't know if your in a suite but you can also get it in coastal kitchen.

Edited by mark22mac

When traveling in a Grand Suite or above, or you are Pinnacle, you have complimentary cooked to order breakfasts at one of the specialty restaurants. Or, on Allure and Oasis, the Coastal Kitchen.

On our last two cruises on Navigator in December and Adventure in March, I had Eggs Benedict every day, first in Chops, then in Giovanni's Table, respectively. Excellent! The eggs were cooked perfectly and the Hollandaise sauce was spot on!

Leaving on the Allure in a few days and my wife wanted to know if Eggs Benedict is available for breakfast. I can't find it on any of the menus.

Thanks

It was available on our last cruise.

Also ask about when their Chocolate breakfast happens!

What is chocolate breakfast? I am intrigued!

They have chocolate items on the menu, such as chocolate pancakes, chocolate waffles, chocolate pastries. There is no extra cost and reservations are not taken or needed. Ask your dining room waiter for the schedule.

They have chocolate items on the menu, such as chocolate pancakes, chocolate waffles, chocolate pastries. There is no extra cost and reservations are not taken or needed. Ask your dining room waiter for the schedule.

Wow Im going to have to ask about that in a couple weeks:D

As mentioned earlier in this thread, just ask if you do not see it on the menu. They will bring it to you no problem. Wish I had known this on our first RCCL cruise where I was grumpy without my eggs benny each morning not knowing this.