Pacific Sun N611

karmac

Is anyone out there going in the Pacific Sun departing Sydney on 2nd April 2006? My husband and I and our 3 kids are booked on it and we can't wait. Would love to hear from anyone else who will be on that cruise.

Karen

We will be on that cruise.:)

You will have a fantastic time. Cruises are a great family holiday.

I had already posted a roll call for this cruise and so far you are the only other.

Kazza

• 4 months later...

Kazza, Shell & Gyyp, just wondering if any of you have your tickets yet? I know someone from the Fairstar website who is going on this cruise & he already has his tickets but I don't. Would like to know if any of you do?? Shouldn't be too long now:)

Karen

Hi Karen

No I dont have our tickets yet.

Karen, did you watch "Friday Night Games" tonight? It had Adam Brand on.

Kazza

I taped it because I knew he was on. After it started, I got 3 phone calls from friends asking if I knew he was on. Isn't he just sooooooo cute???????

Karen

No. We booked Riviera inside (cheapest) but according to CP we are booked category M inside which is Upper deck. Has been like that for a long time. So who knows what we'll end up with????

Karen

Sure is. But I would prefer to be on same deck with outside cabin as opposed to higher deck inside cabin. Wanted to book outside cabin to start with but hubby thought it was a waste of money, which I suppose it really is.

I don't really care where I sleep as long as it is on the ship:D

Karen

Kazza, Shell & Gyyp, just wondering if any of you have your tickets yet? I know someone from the Fairstar website who is going on this cruise & he already has his tickets but I don't. Would like to know if any of you do?? Shouldn't be too long now:)

Karen

My Personaliser is showing cat Q,but no cabin number ,haven't received my tickets yet either.

I don't care if we get upgraded as long as we are near the middle of the ship,last cruise we were on main deck right down the back above the engine ,lots of vibration.:o

hey Guys..

I finally managed to get onto the personaliser.

I says that we are on the Empress Deck.

Cabin E110 - which is what we asked for. As the middle is supposedly better for people who are subject to sea sickness.

Is that a good location???

And I know that it has probably been asked before and I am too lazy to search. But what time is the first sitting for dinner?

hey Guys..

Cabin E110 - which is what we asked for. As the middle is supposedly better for people who are subject to sea sickness.

And I know that it has probably been asked before and I am too lazy to search. But what time is the first sitting for dinner?

I just looked at the personaliser as we are on the same cruise and nothing as far as cabin goes.

I think the middle of the ship is best, less movement, even less the lower you go.

Burgundy Restaurant 5:45pm

Bordeaux Restaurant 6:15pm.

hey Guys..

quote]

James and Katrina

CABIN E110:eek:. That was the cabin we had on our last cruise.

When we booked this cruise we asked for this cabin again, but was told that it was already taken so they gave us E109 (same spot, just on opposite side of the ship) and my brother and his family the cabin next door.

Kazza:)

hey Guys..

We are booked on E114, TA said it should be good, midship, close to stairs.

Really....

That is freaky..

We are practically neighbours for 11days. And out of the almost 2000 people the ship can cater for.. We meet on here. WOW...

I also liked it because it is near too the lift / stairs.. So not far to stumble at the end of the night..

That is freaky...

On our last cruise, with 1800 passengers we were put with 2 couples (twin brother and sister & their partners) for dinner and during dinner conversation it turned out that the twins father works for my brother and one of the partners see's my brother every Friday night (he manages a Pub)

Great cabin location

Kazza

Hi Karen

We got a booklet that tells you all about all the tours on offer at all ports. we also got a booking form four tours but only Villa & Lifou are listed. I'm assuming that means other tours cannot be prebooked. Not sure if we're going to do any tours yet. Probably do our own thing. It was so exciting to get the tickets:D

Karen

Archived