HAL Vancouver pre-cruise package question

frankc98376

Anyone know what the cost of Holland America pre-cruise one night package at Pan Pacific is? Interested in transfers from airport and hotel. I see the options in my booking but no prices or ability to book the package. As we book with a PCC I have full access to our booking.

We've never used HAL transfers so curious how it works at the airport when we arrive the day before.

First check the price of the Pan Pacific for one night . The cost of a taxi is $35 CDN from the airport to the Pan pacific. It might be cheaper to book your own room . The Pan Pacific has packages for pre cruise stays that include baggage handling.

We booked the Pan Pacific through HAL prior to our Alaska cruise. I'm sorry, but I can't remember what the cost was, but I wanted to say we were very happy with our stay there.

A HAL rep met us as we got off the plane and after we picked up our luggage she put us in a cab (just the 3 of us) to the Pan Pacific. The hotel was perfect- it is literally right above the pier. The day of embarkation we tagged our bags, left them in our room and took the elevator down to the boarding area. The hotel looked after moving the bags to the ship. So easy!

If your PCC is working for you they should be able to confirm the price of the hotel and transfer package. However, I would definitely check the rate at the hotel as though you were booking it directly as often cruise lines charge hotel rooms on a per person basis not on a per room basis....the scoundrels.:( I have no idea what HAL is charging for transfers but I did read this evening that NCL is charging $25 USD per person whereas the flat rate for a taxi from YVR to the Pan Pacific will be $35 CAD for the cab.