Has anyone docked at Port d'Alcudia in Mallorca?

campolady

The first port of call on our October cruise is Alcudia in the north of Mallorca. Although we know the island very well - used to live there - we have never arrived by sea.

Does anyone know how far the walk is from where the tender will dock to the town centre - my husband has limited mobility?

Many thanks.

The first port of call on our October cruise is Alcudia in the north of Mallorca. Although we know the island very well - used to live there - we have never arrived by sea.

Does anyone know how far the walk is from where the tender will dock to the town centre - my husband has limited mobility?

Many thanks.

We visited several years ago, can't remember if we tendered or docked. We took a taxi into the town of Alcudia, it would be a couple of miles to walk. The town is interesting, some Roman ruins, a ancient wall, a bull ring. We spent a couple hours there and then took a taxi coming back. The trip back was a little chaotic as there was a large line for taxis, I think it took 45 minutes to get one. Smart people jumped on the public bus.