Problem signing into account

hunt182644

Any one else having trouble signing into their account lately. When I sign in it starts to show logged in and then goes back to sign in. My laptop is set to accept cookies. If any one else has had this problem who did you contact at Hal for help on this.?

Thanks or the reply's, e-mailed Hal about password problem. Received an automated reply that they would look at problem and reply by e-mail. Never received an e-mail but the next time I tried to log in it worked and continues to work.

Just wondering what length of inactivity time passes when the system logs you out. Hours? Days? It doesn't happen to me or others who had posted in the past that they never log out.

Thanks or the reply's, e-mailed Hal about password problem. Received an automated reply that they would look at problem and reply by e-mail. Never received an e-mail but the next time I tried to log in it worked and continues to work.

Peaches, there may be a bit of confusion here about which system we are talking about. I was referring to HAL's website, as this was the OP's topic. The system logs me off after perhaps 30 minutes of inactivity. It could be a bit longer, but I usually log off myself and haven't timed the auto logoff.

Reading some of the other comments here, I suspect that some people were commenting on the Cruise Critic website. That's a different kettle of fish, and I suspect that changes are being made. I used to be able to sign on almost indefinitely, but recently I need to sign in several times a day. It's a very recent change, so I haven't worked out what the timing is or if there's another cause, e.g. my computer going to sleep.

Peaches, there may be a bit of confusion here about which system we are talking about. I was referring to HAL's website, as this was the OP's topic. The system logs me off after perhaps 30 minutes of inactivity. It could be a bit longer, but I usually log off myself and haven't timed the auto logoff.

Reading some of the other comments here, I suspect that some people were commenting on the Cruise Critic website. That's a different kettle of fish, and I suspect that changes are being made. I used to be able to sign on almost indefinitely, but recently I need to sign in several times a day. It's a very recent change, so I haven't worked out what the timing is or if there's another cause, e.g. my computer going to sleep.

Yep, I was talking about signing into CC. :eek: