Ruby Princess D632??

josher_m

Hello,

We just booked our first cruise and I hope I'm in the right place. I searched but couldn't find any info so hoping to find out if cabin D632 is decent on the Ruby. TIA!

D632 is a minisuite with a 9'x6' balcony in a nice location near the stairs. Enjoy the cabin.

Thanks, it will be our first time so we were flying a bit blind. Luckily our TA helped us find a better (hopefully hehe) cabin and moved us from the Emerald deck so we aren't right above the club. I was worried we might have a bit more noise from the stairs but haven't found any specific info on this cabin so was curious if others had been there or were familiar with the location.

You could try and search your room number in the search function for the forum, and then "show posts" instead of "show threads"? That's how I've found information about my R750 room on the Ruby.

Thanks, I tried that as well before posting here. Nothing other than people posting their cabin #'s on roll calls. Did find a small blurb about it possible having a metal strip outside the door so carts might make some noise but that was about it. Also tried searching Google but again nothing definitive so thought I'd check for anyone who has actually been in or near it. Thanks :)

The only difference in the minis on Emerald and Dolphin is that the balconies on Dolphin are uncovered and on Emerald deck they are covered. I hope your TA did not move you from an Emerald deck mini on the starboard side. I have stayed in them before and there was no noise from the nightclub. On the port side, you are right above the stage, so it may cause a problem.

The only difference in the minis on Emerald and Dolphin is that the balconies on Dolphin are uncovered and on Emerald deck they are covered. I hope your TA did not move you from an Emerald deck mini on the starboard side. I have stayed in them before and there was no noise from the nightclub. On the port side, you are right above the stage, so it may cause a problem.

Yes, we were originally on the port side so we agreed the Dolphin would be better, considering. Would prefer a covered balcony, but didn't want to take a chance with the club either as we're not night owls ;)

• 8 months later...
Thanks, it will be our first time so we were flying a bit blind. Luckily our TA helped us find a better (hopefully hehe) cabin and moved us from the Emerald deck so we aren't right above the club. I was worried we might have a bit more noise from the stairs but haven't found any specific info on this cabin so was curious if others had been there or were familiar with the location.

The Dolphin deck balconies aren't covered if this makes any difference to you. We've had pretty much every aft mini on the Emerald desk and have not had any issue with the club. E727 is the best on the ship. E626 is second best although there may be a slight "thump" from the club bass when the live band is playing as it's over the stage. Should you choose an Emerald mini in the future, you should feel okay with the decision. :)

We are also in NV and have a large Cruise Critic group in Las Vegas which meets for dinner every two months. Perhaps you are in our area?

My folks are on your Ruby sailing and my sister is now thinking of joining them - I was checking the Roll Call for familiar names. She needs a roommate!

We love the Minis on emerald deck on the Ruby. We even like the E730, the one all the way in the back because it is covered and has a huge balcony. The noise has never really been an issue for us.

We personally like the covered balcony over the dolphin deck cabins.

We love the Minis on emerald deck on the Ruby. We even like the E730, the one all the way in the back because it is covered and has a huge balcony. The noise has never really been an issue for us.

We personally like the covered balcony over the dolphin deck cabins.

Thanks. We were in E731. I was looking at a different deck

Plan. E730 is great too. Love be the extended minis.

The Dolphin deck balconies aren't covered if this makes any difference to you. We've had pretty much every aft mini on the Emerald desk and have not had any issue with the club. E727 is the best on the ship. E626 is second best although there may be a slight "thump" from the club bass when the live band is playing as it's over the stage. Should you choose an Emerald mini in the future, you should feel okay with the decision. :)

COLOR]

We are booked in E727 for upcoming cruise. Yay, so excited! Any particular reason you feel E727 is the best?

We are booked in E727 for upcoming cruise. Yay, so excited! Any particular reason you feel E727 is the best?

E727 is a wonderful cabin. I corrected my statement to reflect E731/730 as the better cabins.

Whenever possible, we book the extended mini which is E731 on the Ruby (this cabin # varies across the fleet).

On an upcoming Hawaii sailing, our cruise gang has all the starboard aft minis in a row. We love opening the balconies doors and being back door neighbors. :D