Photo ID in Nassau?

Nator72

I was just watching a vlog from the Escape and they said that you need photo ID if you are getting off the ship in Nassau (Miami-St. Thomas-Tortola-Nassau-Miami). Can anyone who has been on that sailing confirm that?

Thank you.

I was just watching a vlog from the Escape and they said that you need photo ID if you are getting off the ship in Nassau (Miami-St. Thomas-Tortola-Nassau-Miami). Can anyone who has been on that sailing confirm that?

Thank you.

You need a photo ID and your ship card get to get back on the ship.

To even enter the port area where all the ships are at Nassau, you must show photo ID. There is often a long line if lots of ships are in port, so be prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, this is correct. You will need a photo id and your guest key card to re-board the ship in all ports. We were on the Escape last week with your same itinerary and we had to show ids AND keycards upon rentry. Kids (under 16) only needed keycards.

You will show it again at the ship to re-board, but the first time you show it is to enter the port area itself. All passengers from all ships are stopped there to show photo ID and ship cards.

Edited by LrgPizza

Thank you.

This is definitely true in Nassau if the passenger is 16 or over. It is also true in St. Thomas, and Tortola.