Westerdam 2017 Med Changes

richarduk

Just to advise that if anyone is booked on Westerdam 15 Aug 17, this sailing has been shortened from 12 to 10 days and now misses Korcula and Koper. Not sure if this also affects the follow on 12 day ex Venice. We're a bit disappointed as Korcula is a beautiful island and was going to be a first for HAL we think.

Any particular reason for the change, dry dock maybe? That would be disappointing but at least you have plenty of notice.

They have not given a reason to date. I found the change myself. My TA didn't notify me. I'll ask when they come back to me with our options.

Just to advise that if anyone is booked on Westerdam 15 Aug 17, this sailing has been shortened from 12 to 10 days and now misses Korcula and Koper. Not sure if this also affects the follow on 12 day ex Venice. We're a bit disappointed as Korcula is a beautiful island and was going to be a first for HAL we think.

It has changed from a 12 day to a 14 day. It now departs Aug.25th. I do not know the reason.

I was planning to book this cruise when on board my summer 2016 cruise. I've checked the Holland America website and now cannot even see the cruise. Does it still depart from the Rome port and visit Malta?

Just looked again on the Holland America website and it looks to me as if they have removed the Westerdam 15 August 2017 cruise altogether. Can you please whether the sailing has been chartered (or possibly dry dock) or just shortened. Thanks.

Just looked again on the Holland America website and it looks to me as if they have removed the Westerdam 15 August 2017 cruise altogether. Can you please whether the sailing has been chartered (or possibly dry dock) or just shortened. Thanks.

My guess would be charter. They would not be doing a drydock in August. That's peak season