An Odd request for anyone sailing on Brilliance in the next 6 weeks!

bb24

This may be a strange request, but I have a friend who's daughter is on the Brilliance as a singer. She just started about a month ago and her name is Kaitlyn. I would love to surprise my friend, who is an avid scrapbooker, with some pictures of her daughter and the rest of her cast performing. I want to give them to her when I see her in early June, so I would need them by the end of May.

Would anyone be willing to do this?? Just a few pictures would be great (you don't have to stalk her the whole cruise:D)

Thanks!

It's not really an odd request. :) The best place for this is on the upcoming Roll Calls for Brilliance. I'm sure you will get several offers - people like to help out when they can.

This link will take you to the upcoming roll calls - post on as many as you like and see what happens.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=32&ship_id=261

EDITED to add: Also, do you know exactly where she is performing? There are a lot of entertainers/singers on the ship. It might be helpful to mention to those on the roll call where they can find her. :)

Edited by Langley Cruisers

This may be a strange request, but I have a friend who's daughter is on the Brilliance as a singer. She just started about a month ago and her name is Kaitlyn. I would love to surprise my friend, who is an avid scrapbooker, with some pictures of her daughter and the rest of her cast performing. I want to give them to her when I see her in early June, so I would need them by the end of May.

Would anyone be willing to do this?? Just a few pictures would be great (you don't have to stalk her the whole cruise:D)

Thanks!

We will board Tuesday for the transatlantic. My DH always has a camera in his pocket! I'll post back here after we get home, if he gets some good photos of Kaitlyn. We arrive home late 5/10.:)

Edited by cruising grandma

We will board Tuesday for the transatlantic. My DH always has a camera in his pocket! I'll post back here after we get home, if he gets some good photos of Kaitlyn. We arrive home late 5/10.:)

I thought you offered me that job. :(

Great! Thanks so much! She should be a part of the main theater shows featuring the RC singers/dancers. Thanks so much!!

It's not really an odd request. :) The best place for this is on the upcoming Roll Calls for Brilliance. I'm sure you will get several offers - people like to help out when they can.

This link will take you to the upcoming roll calls - post on as many as you like and see what happens.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=32&ship_id=261

EDITED to add: Also, do you know exactly where she is performing? There are a lot of entertainers/singers on the ship. It might be helpful to mention to those on the roll call where they can find her. :)

Going to the Roll Calls did cross my mind! I think I'll do that! Thanks.