Balcony Dinner with no balcony

58Piano

Really loved the balcony dinner for my birthday on the Royal.

But if have an inside cabin is there a way to still get this balcony dinner? Can you have it some place else?

They will bring it to your non-balcony room if that is what you want. Have never heard of being served anywhere else.

It's worth asking when you go on board. They will bring a little table. Is there room in the cabin for the little table? Are there two chairs in your room? Balcony cabins have two chairs which we used to sit at the little table the two times we did it. If your room does not have two chairs, I see no reason why they couldn't bring them.

In summary, I think the question is whether there is room in your cabin. There is no down-side to calling them and asking when you board.

This is a great question. Please keep us advised of what you learn.

It's worth asking when you go on board. They will bring a little table. Is there room in the cabin for the little table? Are there two chairs in your room? Balcony cabins have two chairs which we used to sit at the little table the two times we did it. If your room does not have two chairs, I see no reason why they couldn't bring them.

In summary, I think the question is whether there is room in your cabin. There is no down-side to calling them and asking when you board.

This is a great question. Please keep us advised of what you learn.

Really an interesting question. I am also curious to know how Princess addresses this matter.