Infinity Persian Gardens

Susieinph

What exactly is there in the thermal suite besides heated loungers?

I am considering buying a week pass but I need to know if it is worth the money.

Are the change rooms by the solarium used for the spa also?

Any thoughts or opinions appreciated.

The heated lounger is more like a semi-circular heated lounging area, not individual loungers as in the S-class PG. There is also an herbal room with steam, a dry heat sauna with heated tile, and a steam room. There are two showers with either tropical or some other type of water feature, I can't remember. I enjoyed it, but if you're expecting a view like the S-class, it is internal to the ship as this was added when the ship was solsticized.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by WEGL81

In our opinion..not worth it on M class ships..unless u get it as an AQ class perk

on M class it is like a small dark damp cave...feels closed in...

As mentioned, it has sep rooms for steam and dry saunas, a few showers and the circular heated bench..no loungers.

If offered on Inf, there should be a free sauna in ladies /mens room that have a sea view..much nicer

So I could use the thalassotherapy pool and dry saunas for free? Are robes available in the change rooms? I like to have a shower and dry my hair wrapped in robe before going back to my room.

As I recall, and this was a few years ago, there were bathrooms and showers to use for no charge as you could pop in there from the indoor pool area. The heated seats were all that you were really paying for and not worth it to me as it is in a room without windows. It would be worth it on the S-class ships, just not the Infinity. Now, they may have changed things around since the refurb last fall but the thalassotherapy pool would still be available for no charge as it is part of the indoor pool area. No robes available if you do not pay for the service.

What exactly is there in the thermal suite besides heated loungers?

I am considering buying a week pass but I need to know if it is worth the money.

Are the change rooms by the solarium used for the spa also?

Any thoughts or opinions appreciated.

Free guided tours of the Persian Gardens are offered on the first day of the cruise.

My suggestion would be to go up to the spa area (deck 10, front of ship) and take a tour to see for yourself whether or not it is something that appeals to you before deciding whether or not you want to buy a pass.

Edited by fleckle

We were on the Infinity in Feb-March.

We had an Aqua room and took a tour of the Persian Gardens. That's all it took, one look at that place and we never went back. It's DARK. No natural light at all.

I found it to be downright creepy. No individual loungers, just a semi circle bench, can't even lay on it. No thanks.