closet space

shof515

John Heald posted a video of the inside cabin showing only 2 closets whereas other cabins like oceanview and up have 3 closets. why is this? I also noticed in the inside cabin video, there is plenty of dead space by the door where the 3rd closet used to be like on other ships.

Looks like carnival is trying what NCL is doing with the breakaway by having less and less storage space in the cabins. :(

The regular inside cabins are slightly smaller than on Carnival's other ships. Other than 1As, Carnival's insides are typically 185 sq ft. On Vista, they're listed as being 170 sq ft. That space reduction's gotta come from somewhere.

The regular inside cabins are slightly smaller than on Carnival's other ships. Other than 1As, Carnival's insides are typically 185 sq ft. On Vista, they're listed as being 170 sq ft. That space reduction's gotta come from somewhere.

I think this is a more accurate description of most of the standard insides. Both our previous interiors were not 185 sq ft :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ouch.that is what i was expecting. I was in inside cabin on the NCL Breakaway and it felt very small and tiny. Have a sad feeling the Vista is like this now, instead of the bigger roomer inside cabins i was used to on the other Carnival ships