Drink package cut off?

I thought I was supposed to have until about 2 days prior to sailing to pay for drink packages but I just went onto the cruise planner to check pricing and got the message that "this item is no longer available online." In addition, I scrolled to the "more info" at the bottom of the page and it says this:

Online Beverages reservations for your sailing will be available up until 24-May-2016 11:59 PM EDT. If you are within the cut-off time, you will need to make reservations onboard.

Today is APRIL 25th. My cruise is not until May 27th. I am a little worried because I heard other people say they found out their cruise was cancelled because they weren't able to purchase anything for it.

Anyone know why this might be? Just a glitch?

I thought I was supposed to have until about 2 days prior to sailing to pay for drink packages but I just went onto the cruise planner to check pricing and got the message that "this item is no longer available online." In addition, I scrolled to the "more info" at the bottom of the page and it says this:

Online Beverages reservations for your sailing will be available up until 24-May-2016 11:59 PM EDT. If you are within the cut-off time, you will need to make reservations onboard.

Today is APRIL 25th. My cruise is not until May 27th. I am a little worried because I heard other people say they found out their cruise was cancelled because they weren't able to purchase anything for it.

Anyone know why this might be? Just a glitch?

Just call C&A: 800-526-9723

If your sailing had the 20% off beverage package promotion, do buy on-line (or over the phone) at least 4 days prior to embarkation. There's a good chance they won't offer the 20% off on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk