30% off voom

I paid $9.99/day/1 device for my upcoming Liberty cruise. Do you know if that is actually 30% off?

But there is a new Voom "lite". Can't stream. And it is cheaper. Do you know which one you got??

Edited by JustCruisin'

Who is eligible for this sale? Was this sent by email to certain customers?

Certain sailings are eligible, not certain people. No pattern to which sailings, just check your Cruise Planner.

I just purchased the Voom package $63.63 for my upcoming Adventure cruise. I purchased it for just one of us...any reason to have purchased it for DH & myself...as we will share and never be on our one device at the same time.

I see I have the 30% deal now. Last week it was BOGO 50% off. How long will I have that offer? They want me to pay now. I thought I could just add to the cruise cost. Not cruising till September.

Unfortunately, anything you add now has to be paid immediately.

Two quick questions. When I pre-purchased the package, do I get an access code once on board, or how does that work?

And how much is the tax? I purchased Voom Surf for 2 devices for 15,29€/night, but my total comes to 54,40€, which means the delta is 18,6%...

Edited by Heni1805

Two quick questions. When I pre-purchased the package, do I get an access code once on board, or how does that work?

And how much is the tax? I purchased Voom Surf for 2 devices for 15,29€/night, but my total comes to 54,40€, which means the delta is 18,6%...

You should receive an access code with your SeaPass card at check-in.

Could the tax be Spanish VAT tax?

I just purchased the Voom package $63.63 for my upcoming Adventure cruise. I purchased it for just one of us...any reason to have purchased it for DH & myself...as we will share and never be on our one device at the same time.

Do you happen to know how they calculated the $63.63? When I added it to my cart for an upcoming Allure cruise (didn't actually purchase yet), it also said $63.63, but I wasn't sure how they calculated that when it is $9.99 per day.

I just bought 1 device stream and surf for $88.13 for our Allure sailing in Oct. Don't think I really needed it but seemed like a nice to have for such a good price.

This is where I'm confused....it says "From $12.99 per day" but $88.13 comes out to $12.59/day??? Is my math that bad??? lol!!! I know there has been a ton of "glitches" recently with the beverage packages, but I'm thinking I should just jump on it while I think the price is reasonable.

Although, there is nothing quite like just disconnecting for a week....oh, the trials and tribulations that one must deal with when going on vacation :p

Do you happen to know how they calculated the $63.63? When I added it to my cart for an upcoming Allure cruise (didn't actually purchase yet), it also said $63.63, but I wasn't sure how they calculated that when it is $9.99 per day.

This is where I'm confused....it says "From $12.99 per day" but $88.13 comes out to $12.59/day??? Is my math that bad??? lol!!! I know there has been a ton of "glitches" recently with the beverage packages, but I'm thinking I should just jump on it while I think the price is reasonable.

Although, there is nothing quite like just disconnecting for a week....oh, the trials and tribulations that one must deal with when going on vacation :p

There's a definite glitch. I had ordered the 2 device surf package on Friday and it came out to ~$145, which was way too much. I didn't realize it at the time until someone else pointed it out. I've canceled it and am waiting for them to hopefully fix the glitch. All of the other packages seem to be coming out to less than they should!

I have no idea...but that's what my credit card was charged..and I'm more than happy with the price...I did two transactions for my May B2B and they both priced out the same.

You should receive an access code with your SeaPass card at check-in.

Could the tax be Spanish VAT tax?

Thank you! Good to know with the check in!

Spanish VAT would be very surprising because we are going from and to Southampton. English VAT is 20% I think, so that is close but not the exact amount. But hey who cares. It seems like Royal really has some difficulties with its booking system currently.

Edited by Heni1805