Cruise Booking Availability Alert Tool??

blizzardboy

Is there an automated program out there to alert me when any particular cruise opens for booking? For example, I want a cruise now offered in March 2017, but in March 2018. It's a smaller ship so the best suites go quickly so I want to be on top of things without checking a website every day for booking availability.

i just signed up at the website that tracks prices and it turns out that it also tracks when cruises are added. I have the same situation as you for a cruise I am interested in 2018 and there are only 2 aft cabins that sleep 3 on the Koningsdam that are not neptune suites. We absolutely want to have one of them so it would be important to book super early. I clicked the box to track when new dates are added to Koningsdam. I hope it works.

the site is the one where you pay 99 cents per cruise price tracker but free for the tracker that checks when dates are added. you know the fish one.

Is there an automated program out there to alert me when any particular cruise opens for booking? For example, I want a cruise now offered in March 2017, but in March 2018. It's a smaller ship so the best suites go quickly so I want to be on top of things without checking a website every day for booking availability.

I don't know about a robot but a good humanoid TA or PCC should be able to handle it. :p

i just signed up at the website that tracks prices and it turns out that it also tracks when cruises are added. I have the same situation as you for a cruise I am interested in 2018 and there are only 2 aft cabins that sleep 3 on the Koningsdam that are not neptune suites. We absolutely want to have one of them so it would be important to book super early. I clicked the box to track when new dates are added to Koningsdam. I hope it works.

the site is the one where you pay 99 cents per cruise price tracker but free for the tracker that checks when dates are added. you know the fish one.

I use that one as well.

Thanks for the hint. I was looking there this morning and debating whether I wanted to mess with PayPal, even for a couple bucks. My business had a prolonged battle with them in their early days and I hold a grudge.

Thanks for the hint. I was looking there this morning and debating whether I wanted to mess with PayPal, even for a couple bucks.

If all you want is to track when the dates are added to the ship you do not need to pay, you can just register an account and set up the tracker. You only pay when you monitor an actual cruise date for prices.

If all you want is to track when the dates are added to the ship you do not need to pay, you can just register an account and set up the tracker. You only pay when you monitor an actual cruise date for prices.

Guess I got all worked up over nothing! Thanks for enlightening me.