Is anyone NOT on the Vista's Maiden Voyage....

Avril

....as excited about the Maiden Voyage as I am? I don't sail on Vista till October/November of this year but I absolutely can't wait for the people to sail this Sunday and then hear/read all their stories and see tons of ship pics (hopefully)!! :D We can finally get some real answers to all the questions we've had over the past couple of years instead of just guessing.

Ok, maybe I'm wierd to be looking forward to a cruise I'm not sailing on :o (although I do have a friend who's on the Maiden Voyage) but I am super excited about it!! :D

There have been a ton of pics & videos posted by the cruise line, John Heald, Matt Mitchum and a picture heavy thread right on this Everything Vista board.

While not everything has been shown, almost all the public areas have been covered, most cabin types, eating venues, etc.

I do not sail until January and I am excited too. I have been looking at Facebook all day for John's posts. I want any bit of info I can get, especially about the Havana area. So no, you are not alone!!!

Exactly the same. On in January in a Havana Cabana and can't wait. Watching everything I can!!!

We are on the last med and transatlantic cruise. Even tho we've gotten some info it will be nice to hear from the cruisers. The yes and no about everything. I'm sure the first people on the inaugural cruise will flood us with remarks ASAP.

I cannot WAIT for any reviews, pictures, comments or ANY NEWS - from the inaugural cruisers. I understand John Heald is doing a 'live from' feed on the Vista so hope to catch some of those as well....

....as excited about the Maiden Voyage as I am? I don't sail on Vista till October/November of this year but I absolutely can't wait for the people to sail this Sunday and then hear/read all their stories and see tons of ship pics (hopefully)!! :D We can finally get some real answers to all the questions we've had over the past couple of years instead of just guessing.

Ok, maybe I'm wierd to be looking forward to a cruise I'm not sailing on :o (although I do have a friend who's on the Maiden Voyage) but I am super excited about it!! :D

If you are weird I am as well. My family thinks I've gone nuts.

There have been a ton of pics & videos posted by the cruise line, John Heald, Matt Mitchum and a picture heavy thread right on this Everything Vista board.

While not everything has been shown, almost all the public areas have been covered, most cabin types, eating venues, etc.

Have you seen any true Family Harbor Suite pics yet?

Edited by cruiserNC

Have you seen any true Family Harbor Suite pics yet?

I have at least seen FH cabin pics, not sure if they were from a suite or not.

Here is one that looks like a suite posted by Carnival from Facebook

image.jpg.2d464a236933fb9f3a32f2da5577d86e.jpg

Edited by lizardhowson

I am on the 3rd sailing so am very interested in what is happening on the first sail. My DH wanted to do that cruise but I remembered the problems with the Sunshine and told him the 3rd cruise was the soonest I would get on.

Haha, great to know I'm not alone!! :D I just wasn't sure if I was the only weird one to be looking forward to a cruise I'm not sailing on, was thinking maybe I've gone nuts, lol. I just can't wait to see pics and get the answers to questions I've got. My friend who will be onboard for the Maiden Voyage is going to get the Social Media Internet Plan so I'll get to ask her some things and get pics all during the cruise.

I do not sail until January and I am excited too. I have been looking at Facebook all day for John's posts. I want any bit of info I can get, especially about the Havana area. So no, you are not alone!!!

That seems so far away but January will be here before you know it!! :D I've been checking John's Facebook page multiple times a day (huh, maybe I have gone nuts, lol) as well as the shipyard's Facebook page. Carnival Cruise Line Italia is another great Facebook page to go to for pics and stuff. I'm also looking forward to info and pics about the Havana area and cabins. We're booking in a Havana aft balcony on Deck 6 for the 1st half of our B2B (the Transatlantic)!! :D

i am on the same nov 5 sailing as you :)

Awesome, we'll see you onboard!! :D Maybe we can get together for a dirink or something.

We are on the last med and transatlantic cruise. Even tho we've gotten some info it will be nice to hear from the cruisers. The yes and no about everything. I'm sure the first people on the inaugural cruise will flood us with remarks ASAP.

I'll see you onboard for the Transatlantic, I'm sure we'll have a blast!! :D I think most of the info we've gotten so far has been guess work while filling in the gaps between bits of verified info. It'll be great to get the real, full, verified answers from the cruisers. I hope they start posting things ASAP as well but I also hope they get to enjoy their cruise without spending a lot of their time online answering our questions and posting pics for us.

If you are weird I am as well. My family thinks I've gone nuts.

YAY, I'm not the only one!! :D I definatly think some of my family and friends are thinking I've gone nuts, lol. Heck, I'm starting to wonder that myself. Maybe you and I could check into the Loony Bin together, haha!! :D

Just kidding, for all those poor people who actually do have to be in a Psychiatric Hospital for legitimate reasons, it's not funny at all.