Electrifying news!

And a Euro outlet. Just need an adapter for three outlets. Also nice to see the outlets have enough space between the for larger plugs.

Saw the same pic on John Heald's fb page.

Edited by SadieN

It is nice to see that the Vista will have 2 outlets as well as 2 USB ports. Now if the next ship had additional outlets near the bed-------

26689364666_fa5037f111_n.jpg

There's a dude that has an outlet gallery on his website. He will be so upset that you scooped him. LOL

how powerful is the usb ports can they charge an ipad or kindle fire?..my cell phone usb cable that looks the same dont work on ipad :(

Yes, they are 2.0Amp I believe. They were specifically designed to be able to charge tablets.

There's a dude that has an outlet gallery on his website. He will be so upset that you scooped him. LOL

Lots of us had this earlier this AM (check timestamps). It was actually shown in a John Heald video several days ago

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49851476&postcount=532

Edited by lizardhowson

Yes, they are 20Amp I believe. They were specifically designed to be able to charge tablets.

Lots of us had this earlier this AM (check timestamps). It was actually shown in a John Heald video several days ago

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49851476&postcount=532

I think you mean 2.0 amp, never heard of a 20 amp usb. But 2.0 will work

It's good to hear about the Vista's outlets.

Slightly off that subject, I was surprised to find that my cabins on the Triumph had two outlets, while the ones on the Conquest-class ships I've been on (Valor, Conquest, Liberty) only had one. There's probably a reason for it.

It is nice to see that the Vista will have 2 outlets as well as 2 USB ports. Now if the next ship had additional outlets near the bed-------

NCL Escape has USB ports on either side of the bed, built into the side light...they were convenient, for sure.

Edited by ilovetotravel1977