Where to view on board credit?

Where can I see if my on board credit was applied to my cruise? Last month our travel agent got about $300 knocked off our cruise along with $100 in on board credit. The refund hasn't gone through yet (takes 2 to 3 billing cycles) and we cruise in 2 weeks. I want to make sure the on board credit was applied and I am not sure where it would be posted.

Thanks,

Your receipt from your TA after final payment should indicate the OBC that will be applied. Once on the ship, your on board account activity can be viewed daily on the stateroom TV and will show your OBC and all charges posted against it and your remaining balance. It may take until day 2 for the OBC to be applied to your account, however, so don't be concerned if you don't see it immediately. Your final on board statement will show the net balance of all charges with the total OBC applied.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Where can I see if my on board credit was applied to my cruise? Last month our travel agent got about $300 knocked off our cruise along with $100 in on board credit. The refund hasn't gone through yet (takes 2 to 3 billing cycles) and we cruise in 2 weeks. I want to make sure the on board credit was applied and I am not sure where it would be posted.

Thanks,

Since you are booked with a travel agent, no summary of charges will appear on Royal's website. However, the agent can send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation, which should show any OBC from the cruise line. OBC from the agent will not show on Royal documents.

Your receipt from your TA after final payment should indicate the OBC that will be applied. Once on the ship, your on board account activity can be viewed daily on the stateroom TV and will show your OBC and all charges posted against it and your remaining balance. It may take until day 2 for the OBC to be applied to your account, however, so don't be concerned if you don't see it immediately. Your final on board statement will show the net balance of all charges with the total OBC applied.

Thank you, Let's go Eagles!

I had OBC from my TA on my last 2 cruises, both shown on my payment confirmation from TA agency only, not on Royal website. Unfortunately, I had to make a few trips to Guest Services on board to get it posted to my account (starting from day 3 of my cruise). Guest Services allowed me to make a free call to my TA. Finally, I got my OBC on one cruise, but never on my last cruise. So, no more bookings from me with this big online agency.