Just booked my first SOLO and first NCL on Escape 7/31!

Victorious8

just checking in to say hello! So studying for the CA bar is in fact a lot worse than I thought it could be. I am going to really need this dang vacation! Still waiting to see if a friend will be joining me on this. If not I am definitely going to do a live thread. The internet package doesn't look to bad. I am curious to see how the new wifi is working.

I haven't even been on here in a while so I am going to dig around to see what the latest NCL/Escape info is! Winding down with a cocktail and some Giants baseball after a solid 12 hours of studying. -_-

Not sure if i posted this earlier but I am so excited to watch the Giants in Miami, I think I will splurge on a really good ticket for the game on my birthday :D

Not sure if i posted this earlier but I am so excited to watch the Giants in Miami, I think I will splurge on a really good ticket for the game on my birthday :D

Here's a link to Seat Geek, which has comparisons from different brokers around the country. For the Monday 8/8 game, there is a single in row A of section 15 right behind the plate for 67.00. https://seatgeek.com/giants-at-marlins-tickets/8-8-2016-miami-florida-marlins-park/mlb/2930762

You will have a blast, there will always be people to befriend at bars! I don't sail solo, but my husband is very fond of NAPS so I hang out by myself when he naps and have no problem meeting people and having a great time!

I too used to be "Freaked out" by fish, but every time I go snorkeling, it got easier and easier and easier and now when I snorkel, I'm not freaked out at all, I am excited! So maybe just more exposure snorkeling will help

I book excursions ahead of time, because sometimes stuff can book up pretty quickly on this ship.

I did Virgin Gorda 2x on my own, first time on Speedys ferry, second time with some guy who was outside Speedys who had a speed boat, both times were a blast, Virgin Gorda is a must do, if you are able bodied

I also love snorkeling in St John when in St thomas, but if you didn't want to snorkel, you could always do water sports, like sailing, racing, etc. And the ride up to Paradise point is cheap and a great view, I think it was about 20 bucks to ride up there.

Hope you have fun on your trip and will tune in for your review

Here's a link to Seat Geek, which has comparisons from different brokers around the country. For the Monday 8/8 game, there is a single in row A of section 15 right behind the plate for 67.00. https://seatgeek.com/giants-at-marlins-tickets/8-8-2016-miami-florida-marlins-park/mlb/2930762

Thanks! I am looking for something a lot closer though! i am working on getting myself a reputation for stalking the manager Bruce Bochy. I did get him to sign the custom Bochy jersey I had made a few weeks ago in STL. I am think of doing the section in front of that one that has the all you can drink/eat seats. If not that I will probably do the section right behind the dugout. I am okay with waiting until the day of. I was able to score a seat second row from the center of the dugout at Wrigley when the Giants were in town for only 100$ back in 2014!

I am going to go to the club in the outfield for the game on the 9th. I have a SF Giants bikini I bought just in case I decide to go into their pool!

• 2 weeks later...

T-minus two weeks until the bar exam!!! Knowing that I will be drunk on the Escape in three weeks is just about all that has kept me going! I'm currently panicking and will be feeling like I surely failed on the cruise so everyone will need to take shots with me! In fact I have the perfect shirt for it!

No excursions planned and I am still trying to convince a friend to come with me. I am sure I will be okay but I just want to party with someone. I plan on bringing some books but I will hopefully be too busy to read. Lots of naps and drinks and I WANT TO WIN THE DISTRICT CHALLENGE THAT WEEK! Has a woman ever won? If not I will take home the belt for women everywhere!

If I got alone prepare for an insane live thread, I will have to share my snapchat name with y'all too!

IMG_8064.jpg.81c2c8bc887f8bb545c29244d3fa573b.jpg

Hop back on the roll call and sign up for the meet n greet. By the way, will be more than happy to do shots to celebrate your law school journey coming to an end. TEQUILA?

Just posted! I can't believe the thread doubled in just about a week! Yes for some patron shots! Fireball was the unofficial sponsor of my law school career so that is always welcomed as well!

• 2 weeks later...

The time has come! I take the bar exam this Tuesday through Thursday. I am going to need all the positive vibes I can get. I am taking CA so despite being a smart cookie there is a good chance for failure. Either way I will be okay and there is always February! I can't wait for it to be a week from now when I will be on the Escape and forgetting about the exam!

Reallllllly hoping they get that wifi put on this week, it would surely make my Live thread much more interesting!

Vic.... Will be keeping the fingers crossed that you pass with flying colors so the Patron and Fireball shots will go down that much sweeter.

I hope so, nothing worse than watering down your cocktails with your tears. I plan to channel any feelings of failure into motivation to win the weekly contest at The District. I am really curious if a female has ever won!