Grandeur of the Seas - What happened to 7 Night Bermuda?

I was on a 7 night cruise to Bermuda in 2014 and it was amazing. Out of Baltimore. I would love to take my wife on another one, but it seems RCCL is no longer offering 7 night cruises to Bermuda.

Has anyone heard why this is, or if things will be changing? We feel that 5 nights is too short and we wouldn't get enough time in Bermuda.

I'm not sure of the reasons why as we too have enjoyed that itinerary in the past. However, Celebrity still offers a 7-night out of Bayonne, NJ, on Summit with a longer port time over the three days than Grandeur offered. We have opted to book this for this summer as a preference over a 5-night itinerary.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We too really enjoyed that 7-day Bermuda itinerary.

RCL now offers the 5-day, with 1 short overnight in Bermuda; and the 9-night combo with Bahamas. That includes one short overnight in Bermuda. Lovely choices.

We complain when they never change the itineraries - but then they do change them - and we complain - but I didn't mean for you to change the Bermuda itineraries. I guess the push is for east coast to head to Bayonne and Anthem. Do they have 7-day Bermuda itineraries?

We too really enjoyed that 7-day Bermuda itinerary.

RCL now offers the 5-day, with 1 short overnight in Bermuda; and the 9-night combo with Bahamas. That includes one short overnight in Bermuda. Lovely choices.

We complain when they never change the itineraries - but then they do change them - and we complain - but I didn't mean for you to change the Bermuda itineraries. I guess the push is for east coast to head to Bayonne and Anthem. Do they have 7-day Bermuda itineraries?

Anthem does not offer 7-night Bermuda itineraries. Celebrity Summit as mentioned now is the only RCI related product that offers that. The complaint as far as I am concerned with changing that itinerary is that Grandeur was the only RCI ship offering a 7-night itinerary to Bermuda which seemed very popular. Now no RCI ship offers it.

Edited by leaveitallbehind