Spa Question for NCL Jewel

holly701

There will be eight of us on the Jewell June 11th to Alaska. I was thinking of getting my mom a spa certificate for Mother's Day. Does anyone have a recent list of their prices? Thank you in advance! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Are you inquiring about a spa pass or just a certificate for a spa service?

The passes are sold on a daily or weekly basis, and the cost of spa services will vary, so you could always buy an OBC for the person and tell them it is toward a massage, hair cut or other service.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

Tracey, as you are now in a SF Suite, I would call the Concierge Department and at least book what/when you would like Spa Services. They do not have the prices but can at least forward your request to the shipboard Concierge. Once aboard then its just a matter of confirming with the Concierge that they took care of it.

I did that for my wife but as soon as we are on the ship I will check with the Concierge to confirm that the reservation was made. If not then we will head to the Spa and do the Concierge's job for him/her.

I knew ahead of time what treatment she would want and have a good idea what the cost will be.

• 3 weeks later...