Thank you if you felt you had to bring booze onboard in water bottles

Is this really a problem? They'll deliver a 12 pack of 16 ounce bottles to your cabin for $2.99. IMHO that's better than carrying your own on.

I thought the price had been raised to $3.99 for a 12 pack.

Yes it is 3.99 and we gladly order it , such a bargain as opposed to lugging it around all day. We order 1 for each room. I do wish I could bring bottled cokes so I can reseal but point is moot. I will bring my wine though and fold up cooler for chilling them in the room.

Cheer up. The sequel is being written. It is called, "Don't tell me I can't bring a surge protector." This story will have a similar ending.

I won't be able to bring five surge strips onboard because people are smuggling booze on in them?!?!? :):):)

to all the fools who felt the need to put booze into water bottles, seal them up again and try to bring them on board I want to thank you. because of you passengers are not allowed to bring water onto the ships any longer. there is always one that spoil it for others.

I guess that means you will have to smuggle your water aboard in wine bottles...:D

Can you order it after you board? This is great!

According to the Carnival Fun Shops you can now order and have delivered on board the 12 pack of water for $3.99.

http://www.carnival.com/FunShops/item/SP4/bottled-water-sm-bottles-12-pack

Purified Water - 12 Pack

$3.99

12-pk of Purified Bottled Water (16.9 fluid oz. bottle)

Please Note: Bottled water is non-refundable. You can now order for the same price on-board.

Grand Turk..little bottles of rum..in my pockets...did not set off alarms...my friends still talk about it..a great memory...if you go to the caribbean..gotta be a pirate...and you know what..i left the rum in the room for the room cleaners..i am sure it did not go to waste...

a pirate's life for me...

no bottles of water, listerine, shampoo, juice or any thing substance was harmed by this...

to all the fools who felt the need to put booze into water bottles, seal them up again and try to bring them on board I want to thank you. because of you passengers are not allowed to bring water onto the ships any longer. there is always one that spoil it for others.

If you think bringing alcohol on in water bottle is the reason you can no longer bring water I have to say you might be a little naive. Carnival most likely saw that many, many people where bringing on bottled water and saw a way to make more money. Why would they not want to charge for water when they know tons of people are bringing it on. Even at the lower cost of the water they are making money off of this.

So good I ordered 2 12-packs. I drink a lot of water.

We order two per person for the same reason. In fact its only like 25 cents more expensive then if we got it at the grocery store and we don't have to tote it around.

I will probably be unpopular for this post, but I just want to put it out there.

Yes, the cost for their case of bottle water is a great deal, but not all bottled water is the same. I was excited to buy a case last cruise and not bring one on, but was only able to stomach drinking 2 bottles because I was desperate in my cabin. Their purified water had such a bad taste to it, I ended up just giving away the case. At home we buy natural spring water.

But I will say that the drinking water in the dining room and lido decks is good, and I have no problems drinking that. its just more of a pain when your in your cabin at night and get thirsty.

You are very welcome .

You're welcome.

I thought the price had been raised to $3.99 for a 12 pack.

You're right, I missed that. We just drink the tap water on board <GASP!>. :D

Even at $3.99 for 12 bottles it's still far better than lugging it aboard.

Wow someone is really late to the party. This was discussed how long ago and we just now decide to revive it. Not trying to be rude but can we please quit beating dead horses on these boards.

Smoking-dead

Smuggling- dead

FTTF- dead

Please for the love of God stop already. If you have a question please ask but to complain about the same things over and over SMH.

OMG Just order very cheap water to your cabin and be happy. And really thank you Carnival for controlling alcoholics

OMG Just order very cheap water to your cabin and be happy. And really thank you Carnival for controlling alcoholics

I'm guessing you mean by controlling alcoholics that they can't smuggle much anymore?

But those buying a Cheers pkg can drink at least 3/4 quart of booze a day, they simply have to pay for it.

(1 and 1/2 oz of booze per drink times 15 or 16 drink limit is 24 oz. 24 oz is 3/4 of 32 oz. which equals a quart.}

Okay, that was child's play back in my own (alcoholic) drinking days.

Carnival just wants the $$$$.