Hot Sauce

This is a random question but just preparing in advance. Does Explorer of the Seas offer Sriracha as a condiment? We have no issues bringing our own but want the heads up.

#keepingitspicy:cool:

This is a random question but just preparing in advance. Does Explorer of the Seas offer Sriracha as a condiment? We have no issues bringing our own but want the heads up.

#keepingitspicy:cool:

I don't know that one so can't help.

What is it, they often have basically the same sauce as someone is looking for under a different name.

Bring your own. I like Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce and will bring a small bottle to use in the Windjammer. :cool:

We're partial to Crystal, just as hot and much tastier than Tabasco.

We're partial to Crystal, just as hot and much tastier than Tabasco.

Bob--

when next in Barbados you might want to pick up a bottle of Barbadon sauce--my family's favorite hot sauce-- when I cruise there I buy it by the case and ship it home

Bob--

when next in Barbados you might want to pick up a bottle of Barbadon sauce--my family's favorite hot sauce-- when I cruise there I buy it by the case and ship it home

Thanks for the tip, we do enjoy trying different hot sauces.:)

We will be sailing on the Jewel from Rome in September. Does anyone know if I can get hot sauce (Tabasco/Siracha) in a Rome grocery or should I bring it from the states?

The ship has Tabasco for your use.

Never asked in the MDR, but there are a few hot sauces in the Windjammer. Usually near the area with the curries and international foods.

I would suggest you bring your own though. Just to save looking or finding they don't have it.