Royal Caribbean - Australia - drinks package

Hi there - hoping someone can help.

Looking at group booking 2018 -3 day sampler cruise from Sydney and asked a travel agent about drinks package.

Said drinks package only available on 7 nights or longer.

I rang RCL and they said drinks package MAY only become available 4 months before cruise or only able to buy on board but couldn't tell me if under 7 night cruises eligible - they didn't really want to commit to anything.

Can anyone who has done 3 night cruise out of Australia tell me what they experienced?

Thanks in advance!!

We did a 3 night sampler cruise out of Singapore and were able to purchase the drinks package onboard. I've cruised out of Brisbane, but it was a longer cruise, so I can't confirm about 3 night cruises in Australia, but I would have thought they would be the same. If it's too far out from the cruise I know you can't purchase dining packages in Aus, so probably it's the same with drinks packages.

You won't be able to get a conclusive answer. Their policy has been only on cruises above that. Some 3 night cruises have therefore not sold it, but then I've heard at least one has.

Like other things with RCL, things change and aren't always consistent. Just keep an eye out and see whether it's available, but it may not be.