Can it really be true?

Can Splendor really be sold out for February 26, 2017? I've never seen a cruise be completely full 10 months ahead of time.

I asked our PVP if there is a charter and he assured us there is not. We are already booked with friends. Another couple wants to join us but, alas, the sailing doesn't show up on Carnival.com.

Interesting.

Splendor may be in China then - but still, it should pop up when you search for that week no matter where it is.

Nope, not yet. She's not leaving until 2018/2019. Our booking is still there. I just prepaid our gratuities yesterday.

Our week is not on Carnival.com. It's not on any other websites that have gnomes and other logos. It's not available to my PVP. Our week is just not there anymore.

Or maybe some TAs are holding blocks of cabins.

I'm not talking blocks of rooms. I'm talking sold out.

]Nope, not yet. She's not leaving until 2018/2019. Our booking is still there. I just prepaid our gratuities yesterday.

Your cruise doesn't sail until 2019 and you prepaid your gratuities now? OMG Why would you do that? Don't you realize you are giving them an interest free loan?

Our week is not on Carnival.com. It's not on any other websites that have gnomes and other logos. It's not available to my PVP. Our week is just not there anymore.

Can Splendor really be sold out for February 26, 2017? I've never seen a cruise be completely full 10 months ahead of time.

I asked our PVP if there is a charter and he assured us there is not. We are already booked with friends. Another couple wants to join us but, alas, the sailing doesn't show up on Carnival.com.

Interesting.

OP, let me get this straight. You are already booked with another couple on a Splendor cruise on 2/26/2016 and another couple you know says they are interested in joining you but when you go online & contact your PVP no rooms are available (I checked it's not online)...

I don't know what a ship looks like online when it's full. (I checked my Friends ship for this weekends sailing and it didn't show up, so u assume sold out.)

Is there a performer during this or something?

When I did a Google search for your dates it showed up on TA sites. So maybe some non-Carnaval TA's are holding rooms?

Maybe your PVP can check with Carnival to see what's going on or keep an eye out for rooms opening due to cancelations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The cruise has been off the sites for a couple of weeks now. It is a 12 day repositioning cruise with a partial Panama canal. While not a part of a specific group I have sailed with about 80 of those booked. When the partial canal was announce the cruise price jumped and sales went through the roof.

No charter no special performer.

Your cruise doesn't sail until 2019 and you prepaid your gratuities now? OMG Why would you do that? Don't you realize you are giving them an interest free loan

Our cruise is 2/26/17. Splendor is moving to China sometime in 2018/2019.

As for prepaying our gratuities, it's on our booking but we don't actually pay for them until we make final payment.

The cruise has been off the sites for a couple of weeks now. It is a 12 day repositioning cruise with a partial Panama canal. While not a part of a specific group I have sailed with about 80 of those booked. When the partial canal was announce the cruise price jumped and sales went through the roof.

No charter no special performer.

Doesn't look like repositioning to me, but it also doesn't look like the typical itinerary either 16cc950eb631e922cd8d80934e4c33bc.jpg

Doesn't look like repositioning to me, but it also doesn't look like the typical itinerary either 16cc950eb631e922cd8d80934e4c33bc.jpg

We actually called this company for a quote. We were told the cruise is sold out.

So weird.

OP, let me get this straight. You are already booked with another couple on a Splendor cruise on 2/26/2016 and another couple you know says they are interested in joining you but when you go online & contact your PVP no rooms are available (I checked it's not online)...

Exactly.

I don't know what a ship looks like online when it's full. (I checked my Friends ship for this weekends sailing and it didn't show up, so u assume sold out.)

Right, our cruise does not even show up on Carnival.com.

Is there a performer during this or something?

I have no idea. I wondered if it was a theme cruise.

When I did a Google search for your dates it showed up on TA sites. So maybe some non-Carnaval TA's are holding rooms?

When I looked at other sites, the cruise was there on some of them but there were no prices, only info to call.

Maybe your PVP can check with Carnival to see what's going on or keep an eye out for rooms opening due to cancelations.

My PVP is the one confirmed it is sold out He is also shocked that it is so far out.

The mystery continues...

The mystery continues...

Probably not a mystery, it's a pretty sweet itinerary. What are your other friends going to do? To have them join you would you consider changing your plans?

We are booked on the Magic that same week and there are very few cabins left to choose from. I am thinking it is a very popular week! When I commented on this cruise the PVP said people have learned they now have to book a year ahead of time. Hope everything works out for you!

OMG I just went into panic mode. I am sailing the Splendor in three weeks and the Pride on Feb. 26, 2017. I got my cruises mixed up. My apologies to all. Life is crazy and I have too many balls in the air to juggle.

Its def sold out, and the splendor is confirmed for china in 2019 if your all wondering. People seriously need to start wrapping their heads around booking early, my pvp is one of the straight shooter ones and I always book early now if he calls me on a reduced deposit. The ships are filling up super fast now, and waiting till last minute cost a fortune.

I booked my cruise last summer for this summer and the ship changed. They moved the Magic to Port Canaveral. So my cruise was showing as sold out. Turns out that they were just readjusting the cabins scheduled on the other ship to resign to the Magic. In about a week it was back on sale except with Magic as apposed to the original ship. I don't know if this is your case, but it's a thought.

You might want to check again or call a travel agent. It is showing up with plenty of availability on Carnival's travel agent website.

I'm not allowed to give you my information here, but a local travel agent should be able to book it for you if it isn't back on Carnival's website yet.

I'm not sure why it has been gone, but it could mean they are considering moving that ship to a different home port, or it could just be a glitch in the system. Their website isn't the best.