Cabin for 3/pullman bed question/ Adventure

Hi,

we just grab the cabin 7388 Adventure otS, but I not sure, if I want the pullman bed right over my head.

Does anybody can tell me, if the other E1 cabins all have the pullman bed over our beds or over the sofa?

Thanks for help,

Summer

Hi,

we just grab the cabin 7388 Adventure otS, but I not sure, if I want the pullman bed right over my head.

Does anybody can tell me, if the other E1 cabins all have the pullman bed over our beds or over the sofa?

Thanks for help,

Summer

To my knowledge, all the E1 staterooms with a pullman have them over the bed like this:

PullmanoutinanE1.jpg

Yes, I think this is the only set up the Adventure has. I'm a bit bummed. All other staterooms we've had, had the pullman over the sofa and a curtain divider between the bed and sofa area. I preferred that. But I guess we will be too tired to worry about feeling claustrophobic.

All other staterooms we've had, had the pullman over the sofa and a curtain divider between the bed and sofa area.

I've never seen a pullman over the sofa. Was this on RC or other lines? Having traveled with three in a room several times, the third/fourth bed was either a pull out couch (with a divider curtain), a drop down bed from the ceiling over the beds, or a fold down from the wall over the beds.

I've never seen a pullman over the sofa. Was this on RC or other lines? Having traveled with three in a room several times, the third/fourth bed was either a pull out couch (with a divider curtain), a drop down bed from the ceiling over the beds, or a fold down from the wall over the beds.

That was on another cruiseline. I had just figured it would be the same.

Thank you all for you reply.

We had on the Serenade a cabin with a sofa bed AND a pullman bed over the sofa, coming down from the ceiling. The sofa was much bigger then on the pic you showed me, and the whole cabin was more spacy...

But, well, then we dont have to think about changing the cabin if all E1 cabins are like this. So we can enjoy the balcony , I hope..:D:cool: