Ultimate drink package price just changed again!

On our cruise Allure Of The Seas June 26, they lowered the Ultimate drink package price. If you booked already, you should check to see if they did for your cruise as well and save the $17 too!. I know its not much, but I think they are finally seeing all the complaints and are doing something about it.

On our cruise Allure Of The Seas June 26, they lowered the Ultimate drink package price. If you booked already, you should check to see if they did for your cruise as well and save the $17 too!. I know its not much, but I think they are finally seeing all the complaints and are doing something about it.

I suspect they raised the price 18% and then applied a "sale" of 20%.

I purchased the Premium package at 20% discount for my DH back in March for our upcoming Med cruise. The total was 602.16 for the 12 nights.

I just checked my cruise planner again after reading this thread. Last week the only package available for us was Select.......today they are all back and now the Premium package dropped to 555.00 for the 12 nights. I cancelled and re-booked quickly before it disappeared. I don't know what happened, but I'm happy....46.25 per night!

Same here but mine is in Australian Dollars. Ultimate was 80 per day including grats under the 20% off sale, then it disappeared as an option for a week or so from my cruise planner. All of a sudden it returned at 74 per day still 20% off. So for 12 days it went from Aud 974 to Aud 888. I cancelled and repurchased and saved Aud 150.

I don't know how long it will take to receive my refunds. It said to allow 2 billing cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by redrob1234

I actually looked at my Cruise Planner and they have the beverage packages at 20% off for our Oct 2016 Allure of the Seas cruise. Not sure what base price they used to apply the 20%, but for the cost I had it was actually about 5% of the Premium and 17% of the Ultimate. Basically, the price of the Ultimate with the sale is what I originally paid for the Premium. So, canceled and upgraded the package for DH. Now he can get water and the fresh juice that he likes.

It does appear that the premium package went up $10.00 per day at least during this so called 20% off sale. Now $59.00 per day.

Where do you see this?

Where do you see this?

On one of my June cruises the premium is listed as $49.00 per day with the 20% off banner. The regular price has been $49.00 for some time. If you add 20% to $49.00 it comes out to $58.80.

Of course the price changed a couple of times today. It was listed at $47.00 at one point.

On one of my June cruises the premium is listed as $49.00 per day with the 20% off banner. The regular price has been $49.00 for some time. If you add 20% to $49.00 it comes out to $58.80.

Of course the price changed a couple of times today. It was listed at $47.00 at one point.

Thank-you.

Whoever is putting these prices in needs to stop sampling the packages.

A sample of upcoming cruises:

1 premium package listed at $39.00

2 premium packages listed at $47.00

2 premium packages listed at $49.00

I think they're still celebrating Cinco de Mayo :cool:

Just purchased my drink package for my up coming Anthem trip on 5/14 and it was $39.00 plus 18% gratuities for the premium package.

That's what I paid for tomorrow's sailing on Grandeur. Has Royal hired used car salesman to handle their pricing. It's crazy.

Mine was listed at $44+ for Premium and $49+ for Ultimate. The original price on my version as $49+ and $59+ respectively.

On my previous post I stated the discount on the Premium was about 5%. It was actually about 10% at $5 off per day. Got my numbers backward.

Just purchased my drink package for my up coming Anthem trip on 5/14 and it was $39.00 plus 18% gratuities for the premium package.

That's what the price should be with the 20% off. I was able to get that on one of my cruises but the others the pricing is all over the place.

Mine was listed at $44+ for Premium and $49+ for Ultimate. The original price on my version as $49+ and $59+ respectively.

On my previous post I stated the discount on the Premium was about 5%. It was actually about 10% at $5 off per day. Got my numbers backward.

It should have been $39.00 for the premium.

Whoever is putting these prices in needs to stop sampling the packages.

A sample of upcoming cruises:

1 premium package listed at $39.00

2 premium packages listed at $47.00

2 premium packages listed at $49.00

I think they're still celebrating Cinco de Mayo :cool:

Maybe these are the reasons for the differences:

1 premium package listed at $39.00 looks as $20 was taken instead of 20% of the new price

2 premium packages listed at $47.00 new price 20% off

2 premium packages listed at $49.00 old price