Luggage Valet - Solstice, Alaska

sleepless

What is the earliest and the latest you can book a flight, and still use the Luggage Valet service at the end of a cruise? I will be going on the Solstice to Alaska in July. I had used this service previously on Royal Caribbean, and loved it. Thanks.

We used the Luggage Valet last May in Seattle on The Solstice. Your flight had to be after 11:30am. Ours was 11:45 and we made it with ease. We were at the airport by 9am. We flew Southwest, they were NOT listed on the Valet sheet, but we were told to go ahead and fill it out and see what happened, and it worked fine.

Does anyone know off hand if Southwest is part of Luggage Valet via Seattle?

And if so do they contact SW for reconfirm flt departure ?

SWA is part of the valet service for Celebrity with Seattle departures. We've done it twice in the past 2 years and are doing it again next week.

We used the Luggage Valet last May in Seattle on The Solstice. Your flight had to be after 11:30am. Ours was 11:45 and we made it with ease. We were at the airport by 9am. We flew Southwest, they were NOT listed on the Valet sheet, but we were told to go ahead and fill it out and see what happened, and it worked fine.

Great!! Thank you .... my flight is on Southwest out of Seattle at 12:45. I love this service so am so glad we won't be precluded from using it.

Great!! Thank you .... my flight is on Southwest out of Seattle at 12:45. I love this service so am so glad we won't be precluded from using it.

AND our luggage was the very 1st to make it to the luggage carousel in Dallas.

What's the best way to get to the airport if using this service? Our flight is at 1:45pm and we either want to hang around on board until they kick us off or get off early and do some more sightseeing before heading to the airport around 11:00ish. We don't really want to sit at the airport much longer than we have to before a five hour flight home.

What's the best way to get to the airport if using this service? Our flight is at 1:45pm and we either want to hang around on board until they kick us off or get off early and do some more sightseeing before heading to the airport around 11:00ish. We don't really want to sit at the airport much longer than we have to before a five hour flight home.

The latest you can "hang around" is about 9 30 but I would not recommend doing so, it has been reported on here that Seattle Airport TSA's are VERY understaffed and to protest this they are staging a "work slowdown" and taking 30 seconds to a minute to screen each pax so wait times of 2 to 3 hours on cruise ship days are not uncommon....our flight is at 12: 15 and we are doing early walk off from the ship and headed straight to the airport....there is also rush hour traffic to deal with that morning

AND our luggage was the very 1st to make it to the luggage carousel in Dallas.

Perfect....we used it in Fort Lauderdale and our luggage was the 7th bag on the belt. It just doesn't get better than this. thanks again!!

Hi, sorry if this has been answered but I can't find it, what is the cost of this Service?

Luggage valet is $20 pp -- only available at specified airports and airlines.

Since it is per passenger, you can sign up for only one of you if you are only checking two bags. But, then you will have to check the other passenger in for the flight. If you have more than 2 bags or if you want both passengers checked in for the flight, it will be $40.

We only had one bag last time and so only paid for one of us. I used the I-lounge to check myself in and printed my boarding pass out there.

We used Shuttle Express, it was $22 a person to the Airport. We made a reservation, but they have shuttles at the port, and when 1 gets several people on it, it leaves and another pulls up.

We used Shuttle Express, it was $22 a person to the Airport. We made a reservation, but they have shuttles at the port, and when 1 gets several people on it, it leaves and another pulls up.

Thanks - that's probably what we'll do. Is there a discount if you purchase in advance? Or is it the same price if you just grab one at the port?

There are two different areas on Celebrity's website which lists ports that are eligible for the luggage valet service. One lists Vancouver, one does not. So, I called Celebrity directly and was told that Vancouver is eligible for this service. I hope he was correct.