Charging limits on Seapass for kids?

Jennybear2299

You can put a set amount on their card, but it's' not a "daily" thing. At their ages, just tell them what their limit is...and when it's gone, it's gone. Great money lesson!

I'm not sure "limits" work in the arcade, tho..so be aware of that!

Will the 7 year old be out and about on their own??? Mine wouldn't have been, so they would have no need to carry their own card!

Edited by cb at sea

Thank you! No, she won't be allowed on her own, if anything with her sister but only to run to get an ice cream, etc. I feel like I read that there are options to buy snacks in the kids club, I was thinking about that for her. Do you know if they use their Seapass for that, or does it just get billed to our room? It would probably be safer for her not to have to carry the card around, less chance of it getting lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can set their accounts up with cash. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Her card can be put on a lanyard. Either worn around her neck or attached to a belt loop and stored in a pocket.

Edited by SadieN

Very little food is ever brought into the youth program. Sometimes they may offer fruit (free). What you may have heard about is that there are dinners and lunches for the kids. There is a fee for this if they decide to go to these meals. The fee isn't for the food. It's a fee for youth staff that takes them to these meals. Meals are normally in the buffet.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain