Just off the Fascination out of San Juan

glentally

Did you by any chance take pictures of the menus in the MDR?

I'm a dork, I know, but I like to know which nights we can skip the MDR, and which nights (spaghetti carbonana :D ) are not be missed!

I also love the spaghetti carbonara and the first night when we go to dinner I always place a special request for it every night of the cruise. Haven't been turned down yet. Some nights its my main course, other an appetizer.

Lobster is always the first elegant night.

I assume that is on the sea day.

Can't figure out which will be the second one since all the port times seem to end at the same time. I was looking for one that was earlier.

BTW, our last cruise was on the Ocean Princess (since sold), and the second formal night turned out to be the lobster night.

I also love the spaghetti carbonara and the first night when we go to dinner I always place a special request for it every night of the cruise. Haven't been turned down yet. Some nights its my main course, other an appetizer.

OMG I love you!! lol

This will be my mission this summer :cool:

What pier in St Thomas did you park at, downtown or the one out my the marina

There is a website that can tell you all of that. Ports.cruisett.com

This tells you what ships are in port with you and how many people will be getting off all the cruise ships. It also tells you what port you will be docked at, very helpful.

while I enjoy long entertaining reviews your simple post is quick and to the point, love that too! I am curious to know if this cruise has more than one "elegant" night and if so which days are they? Many thanks!:)

• 4 weeks later...
I assume that is on the sea day.

Can't figure out which will be the second one since all the port times seem to end at the same time. I was looking for one that was earlier.

BTW, our last cruise was on the Ocean Princess (since sold), and the second formal night turned out to be the lobster night.

I'm doing this cruise in November as well. I did this same itinerary back in Oct 2011 on Victory. If they keep the same schedule as Victory, the second elegant night should be Friday after leaving St. Kitts.

Mike