Just Got Off Magic

I will place the block on that particular person and my review haven't made it here yet because yesterday morning I finally went to dentist for this severe pain and found out I need to get a second root canal on the same tooth (going today) and we had to put down one of our pets yesterday who was only 11 months old, just crying and crying....for this is why I haven't had the heart to write yet but I will.

I know it's hard. But don't worry about the rude ones. Concentrate on those of us that really wanna read your review and appreciate it. Even if we don't share an opinion many of us appreciate the time.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Just ignore the rude ones. I did a review recently and I had a few rude ones, I just didn't even reply to their post. Your review will be great!

That's horrible. Sorry. I know it's time consuming.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I can't find it?

It is posted in the members review section. Look up top of this page and just right of the yellow Cruise Critic letters, you will see a box with reviews, Click on it, then down to member reviews, then choose the ship.

Nice review Doberwoman. Thanks for posting.:)

Hi, we just got off the Magic and I am planning on writing a thorough review any day now...anybody interested on reading it?

YES! If you can touch on Port Canaveral parking (is the new Garage openm?) and Check-In, that would be great!

We're sailing in ONLY 262 days!

Thanks, Ken

Edited by Ken076

I will place the block on that particular person and my review haven't made it here yet because yesterday morning I finally went to dentist for this severe pain and found out I need to get a second root canal on the same tooth (going today) and we had to put down one of our pets yesterday who was only 11 months old, just crying and crying....for this is why I haven't had the heart to write yet but I will.

Not only dog people but animal people know your pain, so sorry for your loss.

It hurts like hell...:(

I finally found it. Go to the box above postings and click reviews then to the ship.

I'm on a computer. There is a full width rectangle about Carnival. At upper left in the rectangle it says "thousands of reviews. click that. then scroll down a ways to the ship you desire, Magic. the second review link is there, click.

I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. We have two rescues and I would be upset if something happened to them. I hope your procedure went well today.

Do you happen to have the menus and fun times? If you can post them on your review that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app