JS dinner in CK on Oasis class

As the JS is allowed to dine in CK on Oasis class for dinner only (I'll be in Harmony) - how does it work with the drinks as that area is also the lounge for the suites and Pinnacles. If you have wine with dinner is this complimentary or is it part of your 3 a day as per your card?

Hope that makes sense!

As the JS is allowed to dine in CK on Oasis class for dinner only (I'll be in Harmony) - how does it work with the drinks as that area is also the lounge for the suites and Pinnacles. If you have wine with dinner is this complimentary or is it part of your 3 a day as per your card?

Hope that makes sense!

Our experience was that wine was not included with CK dinner. However, the SL bar is nearby and you should be able to use a drink voucher there, though I'm not sure they stock the wine that would be included with the drink voucher.

Edited by clarea

The areas are not the same, CK on one side and Sl on the other

House wine is complimentary as are the drinks served during the happy hour, at least it's been that way for the guest we have had dine with us, 6 times.

We dined at CK last week on the Oasis. I had to knock on the door because our card would not scan to open it. I asked if wine was included and our waiter said no. We had brought glasses of wine from a bar in with us. Every night before dinner we would stop and get wine, part of our 3 per person, and take it into the MDR, also Chops.

I ask, because I have dined in CK on Allure as a guest and the wine flowed freely.

I also dined in CK on Ovation last week. We got our wine with our vouchers in there too.

However with CK and the CL being in one big room I was wondering how they would know?

I guess with all things RCI, the experience is not consistent and it depends who you ask.

I'll answer my own question in 2 weeks....;)

I ask, because I have dined in CK on Allure as a guest and the wine flowed freely.

I also dined in CK on Ovation last week. We got our wine with our vouchers in there too.

However with CK and the CL being in one big room I was wondering how they would know?

I guess with all things RCI, the experience is not consistent and it depends who you ask.

I'll answer my own question in 2 weeks....;)

These are the types of things that can vary cruise to cruise. On our cruise, wine was not offered and I did want to make the crew uncomfortable by asking. Please report back your experience.

On Allure last week I saw guests who I can only assume were in JSs as they were let in by the CK manager. They brought their own bottles of wine in. Problem solved, no embarrassment.

We would pick up a glass of wine from the bar on our way to the table. It was the stuff served in the DL and that you can use your vouchers for.

On the bar was a menu of drinks showing the complimentary ones ,same drinks for C&A happy hour , plus charge ones. It is a proper bar with POS terminal so a polite question to the manager on entering would clarify if vouchers can be used but I think the BYO is the way to go, especially if your brought on wine is better quality;):)