Costa maya water park

newcastlemam

Site said $89 pp-adult and that's what I've heard reviews here mention.

Way over expensive for the "thrills" it offers in my book. But then I'm above the age cohort that has "fun" at these places.

Edited by crewsweeper

We were kicked off escape for a charter and moved to getaway with a different itinerary my daughters birthday treat was Atlantis now we arnt going to Nassau so money is no object to keep her happy after months of watching videos of the Atlantis slides to be told "change of plan" thanks for the info I will just book online I think [emoji3]

We booked this through NCL for next month on the Getaway. As we paid a EUR price it worked out cheaper than the water parks website price in USD (NCL has a favorable exchange rate).

I read your thread on the Roatan board asking about zip-lining. We thought about doing that also but then when my kids saw this park they wanted to go so this will be where we zip line. You mentioned your dd may not like to zip line, this might be the ideal place to try it out?! if she doesn't like it there is so much else to do in the park. My kids love water parks, the lazy river is enough for me :D

Thanks cruise mom I thought that she would feel more comfortable doing it here instead of in the jungle she's a bit of a baby, her younger sister on the other hand will try anything. I will wait and see if ncl offer it on my sailing thanks.

• 2 months later...

We did this at the end of July with my 8 year old son and 11 year old daughter the elevator is amazing, and the zip lines are never ending. You can pay approximately 10$ for I think it's called the Mayan sacrifice you jump down the center of the pyramid on almost a bungee cord both kids loved that. They also have a zip line roller coaster which was different all lines end in the water. Just pack a lunch or get one on the ship the food is really that bad :(. We didn't get to do the lazy river as they were deep cleaning it, but everyone loved the slides!