Dunn's River Falls w/ Children

MistyRo76

Does anyone know if there are any age/height restrictions for children being able to climb the falls?

If anyone could share their experience climbing the falls with children (and specify ages) that would be great!

Thanks,

Misty

We went this past March with our 8 year old and he did fine. I was a bit worried because he's a bit uncoordinated but he did really well and had fun. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DRF is a park and the fee is an entry fee

climbing the falls is just one thing to do there

there is an adult and child (2-11, under 2 free) entry price ... no mention of any requirement or limitations http://www.dunnsriverja.com/

I've seen folks on the falls with baby in arms .... not recommending it, but have seen it (there are pools along the climb with stairs to the walkway ... easy to walk in with baby for a picture)

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I took our daughters to DRF many years ago when they were 6 and 9. The six year old was not able to negotiate the falls and had to climb the steps while the rest of us climbed the falls within eyeshot of her. I wish someone would have told me it would be too difficult for such a young person. My nine year old was basically "pulled" up the falls as you had to link hands in a group.