Hotel ideas

buckeye12

So y'all were wonderful helping me plan for my last cruise. So I'm back again this time I will have little less worrying since it will be just my husband and I...he has booked us on the vista for next April (our one year anniversary) so I'm goin to need to find a hotel. I know I have plenty of time but I wanna get some ideas now. We will b flying into fll but sailing out of Miami. So we can pretty much stay anywhere at this point Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood or Miami. It can be close to the beach or whatever. Just looking for some place that's nice. We stayed at the embassy suites in fll this time so would like to try something different. Would like to stay under $400 a night...

Thanks in advance

There are dozens upon dozens of threads here about hotels.

It is commonly recommended to stay in Ft Lauderdale, then shuttle to the Port of Miami, as Ft Lauderdale is usually cheaper. So, some research on shuttles and the hotels they pick up at would be beneficial.

Edited by CruiserBruce

April prices tend to be high, but if it's at the end of April rates could be lower than the beginning of the month. Rates are also lowest Sun-Thurs at most hotels. For $400 you should be able to find something nice enough on the beach.

The Diplomat in Hollywood is very nice...prices at this time are above your budget, but keep checking.