Oosterdam July Mediteranean shore excursions

sharonann24

I am looking at the shore excursions for the July 11 sailing and trying to decide which ones are the best value. We have been to Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada before and are looking for a different experience. I would also like to know which of the shore excursions generally are considered good. I speak Spanish so that is not an issue. Which ports in Spain can be done fairly well alone? Also. We are interested in tours in France but I do have on board credit. Which fill,up quickly and which can I wait until we get on board? I did book the Florence/Pisa one already. Thanks so much! 57 days to go!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. there are two valuable resources for planning in the Med. One is the Ports of Call boards here at CC. The other is Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports. Cadiz is a very walkable and scenic city. Palma is walkable from the drop off point of the shuttle. Monaco is walkable, but very hilly. Join the ROLL CALL for your cruise, and see what other CC members on your sailing areplanning. they may have places on incependent excursion that would interest you. EM

Edited by Essiesmom