Regatta spin classes?

chpal

Hi,

Can anyone who's recently been on the Regatta offer any information about the availability of spin classes - specifically, what time of day are they usually offered (sea and port days)?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone who's recently been on the Regatta offer any information about the availability of spin classes - specifically, what time of day are they usually offered (sea and port days)?

Thanks!

I can't help you with recent Regatta classes.

On my previous cruises they were offered on port days that didn't work for us (mornings I believe)....but we're usually late afternoon exercisers (keeps us from happy hour).

Both cruises were quite port intensive - so it was difficult for the trainer to avoid port days for classes. They don't offer many on a sailing - so it would probably be luck if it happens to work with your schedule. Or, it might depend if you are willing to give up port time for exercise time.

I'm going to try to download a spin class you tube video on my tablet and see if I can use one of the spin bikes and do my workout on my own schedule. I'm not techy - so I haven't been successful thus far, but someone gave me some specific instructions, so I'll give it another shot.

Hi,

Thanks!

not sure if Indoor cycling classes are the same as spin classes

i though the spinning classes were just on the O class ships

On our April cruises on Regatta they had 2 indoor cycling classes ($11) total on the 10 day cruise one was 3pm & one at 5pm both were port days

On the 12 day cruise 2 classes total as well, one at 5pm & one at 6pm both port days

hope this helps

Lyn

Yes, it does - thanks! (For these purposes, indoor cycling is probably pretty much the same as spin.) Especially on a cruise, when we enjoy lazy mornings, I'd be happy with afternoon or early evening classes! We do have a lot of sea days on our itinerary, so maybe there'll be more than 2 classes, but 2 is good.