Speciality Dinners Package

leehal

Lots of discussion on here about drinks packages, not so many about the food ones.

Am I right in thinking that the 1st night of your cruise the restaurant will be selected by Celebrity and the other nights on your package will be our choice?

We are in Blu which we loved but fancy a change on a 14 night cruise, trying to decide if this option is worthwhile.

I have also found if the first night dinner/restaurant doesn't suit they were happy to reschedule once on board. Not sure why you can't just prebook your own 3/5 nights in the first instance really!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me this option is not worthwhile...I am a big fan of Blu

travelling Aqua/Blu...already a special restaurant

Don't get to choose the restaurant for first night only time

If you are keen to try out the specialty restaurants then you will have the chance to get a 'deal' on board (20% off on embarkation day for Aqua pax, other deals depending on how good a trade they are doing).

Also...don't forget sea day lunches in specialty restaurants

We have a lot of OBC to use up, so taking a break from Blu on a 12 night cruise will be nice.

A while back, someone posted that there was a 3 meal deal. Here is what I copied for my notes:

"Specialty 3 Dinner Package" offer once onboard - Qsine+Tuscan+Bistro on 5 = $60 per person ($40 savings)

Does anyone know if that Bistro on 5 meal can be used during the lunch or early afternoon instead of the dinner hours?

We have a lot of OBC to use up, so taking a break from Blu on a 12 night cruise will be nice.

A while back, someone posted that there was a 3 meal deal. Here is what I copied for my notes:

"Specialty 3 Dinner Package" offer once onboard - Qsine+Tuscan+Bistro on 5 = $60 per person ($40 savings)

Does anyone know if that Bistro on 5 meal can be used during the lunch or early afternoon instead of the dinner hours?

The 3 dinner package we saw on board last fall was those same 3 restaurants but $70 pp.

Earlier this year we were offered 25% off a speciality restaurant for the first night and by the end of the cruise offers we 50%. I should note that when we got the 50% offer some of the staff in Blu had gotten I'll with a respiratory infection that was going around the ship. Blu was short on staff so that may have been why the 50% off deal.

There is a standard 3 night or 5 night speciality dining package you can prebook before sailing or once onboard (a little more expensive If you do, but still good value, especially if you have OBC to play with!!) m

I'm not sure if you're referring to yet another promo but I never thought Bistro on 5 was ever included in the standard offerings.

The only package I understood it was included is in the 'ultimate dining' package that is not advertised but you can book onboard on the 1st day allowing you to dine at any of the speciality restaurants for the duration of your cruise.

Can anyone tell me how the five night package works ? Do you get to choose the last two restaurants if you have already dined in all three, and what happens on M class ships with only two speciality restaurants ? Thanks.

On M Class 5 nights is 2 in Qsine and 3 in either Ocean Liners (different name on each ship) or 3 in Tuscan Grill if ship has had refit. Last year on Infinity which has been refitted to Tuscan we got a refund from 5 nights to 3 because we didn't think Tuscan was any where near value for money compared with the old SS United States.

There is a standard 3 night or 5 night speciality dining package you can prebook before sailing or once onboard (a little more expensive If you do, but still good value, especially if you have OBC to play with!!) m

I'm not sure if you're referring to yet another promo but I never thought Bistro on 5 was ever included in the standard offerings.

The only package I understood it was included is in the 'ultimate dining' package that is not advertised but you can book onboard on the 1st day allowing you to dine at any of the speciality restaurants for the duration of your cruise.

Do you know how much the "ultimate dining" package is? Is it offered on every ship? We will be on Equinox for 10 nights in March 2017 for our first Celebrity cruise!! :)

Lots of discussion on here about drinks packages, not so many about the food ones.

Am I right in thinking that the 1st night of your cruise the restaurant will be selected by Celebrity and the other nights on your package will be our choice?

We are in Blu which we loved but fancy a change on a 14 night cruise, trying to decide if this option is worthwhile.

The restaurant that a guest must dine in on the first evening of the cruise is pre-selected by Celebrity, however the guest can choose the time during which they would like to dine. All other dining times for the package beyond the first night will be made once onboard. Guests can speak to the Hostess at the Specialty Restaurant desk that is set up during the Embarkation process, or they can speak to the Maitre' d after completion of their 1st dinner. All dates/times are based on availability.

On M Class 5 nights is 2 in Qsine and 3 in either Ocean Liners (different name on each ship) or 3 in Tuscan Grill if ship has had refit. Last year on Infinity which has been refitted to Tuscan we got a refund from 5 nights to 3 because we didn't think Tuscan was any where near value for money compared with the old SS United States.

We will be on Constellation in January. I understand there are Tuscan Grille and Ocean Liners restaurants, but I cannot find information anywhere to say how this will be split or if I can choose the remaining three after we have done both.

Do you know how much the "ultimate dining" package is? Is it offered on every ship? We will be on Equinox for 10 nights in March 2017 for our first Celebrity cruise!! :)

As per flyer on is USD29 per day - must be booked I believe for full duration of your cruise on Day 1.

Check out this flyer which covers ship by ship details. Its a little old (2014) but the split by ship/restaurant should still be accurate :-)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11024491_CEL_SpecialtyDiningPck_Flyer2.pdf