Looking for Helpful Hints, Tips and Advice

Hi All:

I'm reaching out to my fellow CC community members for some information. I'm sailing the Anthem on June 16 and it will be my first cruise aboard her. Additionally, I haven't sailed RC in almost 14 years. So, I guess I am looking for any information about the Anthem or RC in general that will make my cruise, or planning for it, better and easier! Any tidbits, big or small, will be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!

Hi All:

I'm reaching out to my fellow CC community members for some information. I'm sailing the Anthem on June 16 and it will be my first cruise aboard her. Additionally, I haven't sailed RC in almost 14 years. So, I guess I am looking for any information about the Anthem or RC in general that will make my cruise, or planning for it, better and easier! Any tidbits, big or small, will be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!

There are lots of Anthem threads!

Did you prebook shows and activities like the Northstar, IFly, Puzzle room, comedy club, the Gift, and We Will Rock You? If not, plan to be at the port early and do that as soon as you board. Signing up and paying for the Royal App will make this easier to do last minute. I booked really late in March and nothing was available to book online, but I got everything I wanted when I boarded via the royal app. Otherwise you have to run all over the ship to find the booking venues and stand in line.

There are lots of Anthem threads!

Did you prebook shows and activities like the Northstar, IFly, Puzzle room, comedy club, the Gift, and We Will Rock You? If not, plan to be at the port early and do that as soon as you board. Signing up and paying for the Royal App will make this easier to do last minute. I booked really late in March and nothing was available to book online, but I got everything I wanted when I boarded via the royal app. Otherwise you have to run all over the ship to find the booking venues and stand in line.

Thanks 138East! I have been reading them dutifully. I am just looking for additional tidbits and advice some can share that may not be posted in a typical threadpost or review.