Recent adventure cruisers

Any specials on the drink packages? Thanks !

On Adventure right now there's a 10 drink card for $85.00 (+18% gratuity)...some may think this is a deal...I'm not one of those ;)

I had heard about discounts for some C&A levels on Adventure, so I asked. Was told they were not doing those anymore (April 23 sailing). Did have the 10 drink card deal by day 3 or so. Glad we didn't get a package this time with all the port stops. We used the 10 drink card to sample some specialty drinks not offered in DL...

Does Adventure have true Voom internet?

Regardless...We've found it much better than the old internet...and at the pre-purchased option we have done for the last 2 weeks..at $63.63 per week...it was a great deal :)

• 2 weeks later...
I had heard about discounts for some C&A levels on Adventure, so I asked. Was told they were not doing those anymore (April 23 sailing). Did have the 10 drink card deal by day 3 or so. Glad we didn't get a package this time with all the port stops. We used the 10 drink card to sample some specialty drinks not offered in DL...

Where did you get the drink cards? Will the info be listed in the compass on the day they are available or did you already know about them?

Where did you get the drink cards? Will the info be listed in the compass on the day they are available or did you already know about them?

On Vision, we saw small advertisements at the bars. I'd ask the bar people, they may know the day the drink cards will be available.

First time on RCCL/Adventure. Can two people split the drink card? Or is it only for one person to use?

Since it's not unlimited, it can be shared with anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Just off Adventure on June 4th!

We bought the Premium Package. It was $64.90 per day per person. This includes gratuity. For us it worked! We drink when we're on vacation and at $10 per drink or $6.00 per beer, plus we had $300 OBC? It was a value for us. It included wine at dinner (up to $12/glass - if your glass of wine is more you get charged the difference. We went to Giovanni's one night and I had a glass of wine that was $13, so there was $1.18 on my bill - $1 + 18% gratuity). It also included bottled water. We would always bring a bottle of water or 2 back to the room for the next day's excursions.

They had a table of what they offered just as soon as we boarded the ship and there was a 10 drink package offered right up to the last day. They had info at all the bars as well. It will be easy to find.

Adventure is an awesome ship!!! We loved it! :)