25% Talkeetna Air Taxi Jun 9/10

eveloveve

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is taking the Talkeetna Air Taxi on Jun 9/10? We have the 25% off coupon book, but it requires a group of 4, there are only 3 of us, we need one more person to join us.

If you are interested please let me know! Thanks!

Does anyone know if I wanna take a flightseeing tour from Talkeetna, the 25% Northern Lights coupon is the only one offered in Talkeetna companies? I looked into TourSaver but didn't get anything. This 25% coupon is the only one I found. Are there any other coupons you know?

Evelyn

P.S. where is a good place to buy used TourSaver or Northern Lights Coupon Book?

Edited by eveloveve

There isn't going to be a market for selling used toursaver books in June. A lot of people wouldn't haven't even gone yet.

You are 2 days in Talkeetna? In that case, when you get there, you may want to ask everyone you see, catch the people getting off the train or buses.

You are 2 days in Talkeetna? In that case, when you get there, you may want to ask everyone you see, catch the people getting off the train or buses.

Yes I considered that option, but I would be afraid of all glacier landing tours are fully booked on that day. We must do the grand tour with glacier landing, we don't wanna take the risk. So if I don't know an actual person that's going to take the Talkeetna Air Taxi on the same day, I can't make a reservation. Plus you need to provide the names, tours you wanna take and make a deposit per person.

If I don't find anyone ahead of time, I can't make the booking. And if I can't make a booking, there's a high risk that we will not be able to take the tour we want.

I don't see a way that I can save 25% per person for my party...

I think cc is already the largest alaska travel community, if I don't find anyone here, I don't know where I would.

Thanks for your reply!

I was in Talkeetna last June and we walked around the town and had lunch before going to the McKinley Lodge. Several of the flight tour companies had tables set up on the street selling their tours. Everyone one we passed had openings all afternoon and we booked a flight with glacier landing on the spur of the moment. I'm not sure it is really necessary to book in advance.

I was in Talkeetna last June and we walked around the town and had lunch before going to the McKinley Lodge. Several of the flight tour companies had tables set up on the street selling their tours. Everyone one we passed had openings all afternoon and we booked a flight with glacier landing on the spur of the moment. I'm not sure it is really necessary to book in advance.

Thank you for your reply!

We will go to Talkeetna from Anchorage on Jun 9 in the morning. I think it's still in the early season, most of people haven't gone yet. What's the possiblility that all glacier landing tours would be fully booked in your opinion?

• 1 month later...

My question is similar to Evelovee original question:

If we need 2 other people to join a flight-seeing tour (specifically a Summit flight) @ 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 17..... Where is the best place to post for people to join us?

This is an "unpublished" tour (normally, they only fly this route @ 6 p.m. daily) so TAT is of no help. Our back-up plan is to just do the Grand Denali Glacier Landing - - but we would really like to fly the Summit route.

Anyone, anyone??

My question is similar to Evelovee original question:

If we need 2 other people to join a flight-seeing tour (specifically a Summit flight) @ 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 17..... Where is the best place to post for people to join us?

This is an "unpublished" tour (normally, they only fly this route @ 6 p.m. daily) so TAT is of no help. Our back-up plan is to just do the Grand Denali Glacier Landing - - but we would really like to fly the Summit route.

Anyone, anyone??

Have either of you posted in your Roll Call yet? You may be able to find people who may be interested in joining you from there...

Good Luck and bon voyage!

Yep, I originally started in the Roll Call but unfortunately (unfortunately for several reasons) our roll call board is mostly crickets.... We don't even have enough interest for a meet-and-greet. Sigh....

Yep, I originally started in the Roll Call but unfortunately (unfortunately for several reasons) our roll call board is mostly crickets.... We don't even have enough interest for a meet-and-greet. Sigh....

Yikes, sorry to hear that one... Our Alaska sailing Roll Call is quite loaded with crickets, at the moment, too, but I think it is due to the fact that we are over one (1) year out before people will really get started jumping around and getting excited about the sailing.

Our sailing is currently 90% booked.

Good luck on yours for sure and let us know how things turn out.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Another similar query:

Looking for 2 people to join for a 25% off of 4 tickets discount on July 2nd or 3rd, at Talkeetna.

Please let me know, thanks!

We are planning to take the tour on one of those dates as well and have the coupon myself as well, but I think we can figure something out. Let me know if you are still planning to go and we can get in touch.