2 Inside staterooms on Anthem

Thursday I booked two inside guarantees on the July 23 Anthem. Already assigned two large interiors down the hall from each other and I'm happy with the rooms. Traveling party is me, hubby and 19 year old twins. Because they are not 21 we had to book the rooms me with one and the hubby with one. My husband and I will share a room and the Twins the other. Obviously the challenge is gaining access to a room you are not assigned too. Will guest services give us access to both rooms?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thursday I booked two inside guarantees on the July 23 Anthem. Already assigned two large interiors down the hall from each other and I'm happy with the rooms. Traveling party is me, hubby and 19 year old twins. Because they are not 21 we had to book the rooms me with one and the hubby with one. My husband and I will share a room and the Twins the other. Obviously the challenge is gaining access to a room you are not assigned too. Will guest services give us access to both rooms?

Yes, Guest Services will give you extra keys for the staterooms.

Yes. As previously stated you'll get basically whatever you want. I'm also going on the July 23 sailing as part of a sweet 16 celebration for my daughters friend. 4 girls, all 16 will be sharing a room and bday girls parents will get extra key cards. Guest services is very accommodating

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick replies! Now I just need the IFly reservations!

You'll have to wait until you board. It appears there are no more slots available for pre-booking. I've been trying

I would check and see if there are cabins opposite or next to each other in the category you have been assigned, if there are swap cabins, and then swap people, the 19 year olds can be in their own cabin if it is next to or across from the adults cabin. that way you all get the correct seapass cards and no extra keys needed

You'll have to wait until you board. It appears there are no more slots available for pre-booking. I've been trying

That's what I figured. Guess that will be my first order of business when we board.

I would check and see if there are cabins opposite or next to each other in the category you have been assigned, if there are swap cabins, and then swap people, the 19 year olds can be in their own cabin if it is next to or across from the adults cabin. that way you all get the correct seapass cards and no extra keys needed

I called my TA and they called RCCL and they said no unless I paid for an upgrade.

I called my TA and they called RCCL and they said no unless I paid for an upgrade.

Haven't heard that before, have always been able to change within category after being assigned from a GTY. Your profile doesn't say where you are, but with your screen name did you book under UK rules by any chance?

Haven't heard that before, have always been able to change within category after being assigned from a GTY. Your profile doesn't say where you are, but with your screen name did you book under UK rules by any chance?

No I'm in the US, born in Scotland. Did you book direct with Royal or use a TA?

No I'm in the US, born in Scotland. Did you book direct with Royal or use a TA?

We always book direct, when I have been in this situation, I have searched for available rooms in the same category as we have been assigned, I use the ---scanner site, and then called and asked to transfer my booking to room #XXXX, never a problem

:confused: