Independence Watch Brands

Just wondering if anyone knows what watch brands are on sale on Independence as I will be on the lookout to buy one when on board in October sailing from Southampton. Also an idea of prices compared to UK prices or US prices would be great. Thanks in advance. :D

if I remember correctly from a few years ago they carry some high end brands like Brietling, Tags etc. They also have a couple of watch 'sales' where they sell some nice Invicta Divers watches and such like.....decent watches but over priced I bought a nice Invicta Pro Divers on board the Indy on one cruise for 180 dollars.....got home and saw that I could have bought the same watch online for a lot less....so be careful.

They carry a number of brands in the $100 to $400 range, including Fossil, Anne Klein, Seiko. There was an onboard "sale" during which I got a Fossil watch, but it was about the same price I would have paid in a US department store. I did not look at the high end brands.

Edited by MommaBear55

Adventure in March had Tag, Tissot, Technomarine as I recall.

If your cruise happens to be stopping in St Martin and/or St Thomas you can likely do better there. Plus have MUCH more selection to choose from.

Thanks for the replies guys. When we were on Costa Serena about 4/5 years ago they were selling Invicta watches on there. I guess its a case of shifting quality looking watches that are maybe not as high end as they are portrayed to be, probably nothing wrong with them though. I doubt if the wife will let me run to a Breathing, but may manage to get a Tag or a Seiko. Depends on how the prices compare with UK prices. Going to Canaries on Indy in October so guess there won't be many watch shops ashore. :(

• 4 weeks later...