Air Canada or Air Transat?

phabric

If you are flying in from the US and connecting in Toronto (Terminal 1) to Europe, Asia or South America you do not go through regular Canadian customers.

There is a separate are for connecting customers. They do an ID check against your passport and then let you into the international concourse. Bags are automatically transferred.

Ah, thanks for the correction; my memory is obviously faulty.

Thanks all :)

I think we'll stick with the Rouge Premium economy unless something better turns up. We've gotten spoiled flying business a few times on miles and we now have a very hard time flying the back of the plane.

I guess like when you get your first balcony ... and then first mini ... hard to go back.:D

Rouge Premium is a good choice.

Air Canada - North American Business and what the US ailrines call Domestic First in the US are basically the same product. Rouge Premium is identical to this.

International Business/First - has seats that open up into flat beds. Very high-end product with a suitable price tag.

I like the Rouge Premium product. I think it is a good compromise.

Edited by em-sk

Rouge Premium is a good choice.

Air Canada - North American Business and what the US ailrines call Domestic First in the US are basically the same product. Rouge Premium is identical to this.

International Business/First - has seats that open up into flat beds. Very high-end product with a suitable price tag.

I like the Rouge Premium product. I think it is a good compromise.

Thank you!