Has a movie had an effect on your travel

dolittle

No movie.

We never were able to travel my DW health wasn’t good for 25 years.

Many doctors told her she was bound for a wheel chair. We even remolded our home for this.

About 5 years ago her health improved.

On Oct. 31, 2012 we retired sold our home, autos, everything, no storage.

We have been traveling the world ever since. We are booked out till March 2018 and will be adding on as things open up.

As far as movies now we watch movies that was either made or about where we are living at anytime.

Under the Tuscan Sun, Out of Africa, Casablanca, to name a few.

Has a movie had an effect on your travel

Indirectly. Alfred Hitchcock's "North By Northwest" is one of my all time favorite movies. Every time I see it, I think about taking a trip to South Dakota to visit Mt. Rushmore. I haven't been there yet, but it's on my bucket list.

North By Northwest is one of my favorite also (love Cary Grants suit They are about to come back) I would also like to see Mt. Rushmore. I know a few people who have and they were so so about it . I hope to get there some day.

North By Northwest is one of my favorite also (love Cary Grants suit They are about to come back) I would also like to see Mt. Rushmore. I know a few people who have and they were so so about it . I hope to get there some day.

I hope both of you make it. Mt. Rushmore is awesome. Was there approximately 25 years ago. And I want to go back.

Movies and TV shows about travel? Probably The Love Boat. And old Disney cartoons. Like going to Walt Disney World.