Majesty question

My husband and I have booked a 4-day cruise on Majesty before our Oasis cruise. We're okay with smaller ships but this one is tiny. Can anyone give us some feedback.....good or bad.

Staff on Majesty is amazing. Yes she is small but we loved her for our little 3 night getaways! Enjoy

A bit rude here! AA point can be made without all the sarcasm!

Rude? Don't tell me what rude is. When you say something some people do not want to hear they will say you are being rude.

Oh, I didn't start the comment about why I never sailed on Majesty, but I sure answered it. If you call that "rude", then there is not much I can say to you! :cool:

Rude? Don't tell me what rude is. When you say something some people do not want to hear they will say you are being rude.

Oh, I didn't start the comment about why I never sailed on Majesty, but I sure answered it. If you call that "rude", then there is not much I can say to you! :cool:

You really should try Allure someday. Lots of fun

Edited by John&LaLa

Staff on Majesty is amazing. Yes she is small but we loved her for our little 3 night getaways! Enjoy

When comparing ships in the fleet, yes she may be small, but she does make sure her cruisers have a great cruise....thanks to her crew and staff. For those sailing on her....enjoy!

Many thanks for the positive responses. We just wanted to know what to expect. As many have said and I agree, ANY day cruising is better than a day at home! We most certainly plan to have a good time. 🛳😃🛳